DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Old Trees and New Roots[Training Thread 1]

CorenYi

Fior looked down at the note one final time before raising his hand to knock on the Mistress of Trainees door. It was in Cairma's hand and said, quite simply,

"I have three tasks for you.

1.) Go to the Mistress of Trainees and request leave of the Yard.

2.) Make your way through the city to an Inn called "The Green Advocate". Once there collect your lunch from the innkeeper and tell them that Cairma sent you.

3.) Come to the Ogier Grove. I will be waiting."

-Cairma Vishnu

He could only assume that it was some new step in his training and, as he heard Ginae call for him to enter, he tried to push it from his mind and slid the note in his pocket.

Stepping into the Mistress of Trainees room he stood at attention until she waved him forward. "How can I help you this morning... Fior was it?"

"My mentor requested that I come to you and ask for permission to leave the yards for today. I'm supposed to meet her in the Grove." He told her.

Ginae considered him for a long moment before nodding her head slightly. "Your mentor is Cairma correct? Let her know that I say hi. You're free to go for the day." He couldn't help but smile as he headed for the door. Just before he stepped into the hallway, though, she called out to him once more.

"Oh, and Fior? Do be careful. I wouldn't want you to get injured while training or worse, return with Beast-marks covering you." As he pulled the door shut behind him Fior puzzled over what she meant. Deciding it was inconsequential, he pulled the note back out of his pocket and re-read the second line. The Green Advocate Inn, huh? Well, that shouldn't be too hard to find.

As he passed through the yards he made sure to stop back in the room he shared with Sahra to pick up a long green coat as well as Fang and Bruiser. Heading for the gates he tried to remember if he had ever heard of this inn before. Leave it to Cairma to expect me to find a random Inn in a city I've never lived in. he thought with a laugh.

Passing through the gates he decided to stop and ask one of the Guards on duty if they had ever heard of the place. One of them had, a large man named Bal, and proceeded to give Fior directions. However, after the third turn Fior was completely lost and was having difficulty finding his bearing. The only other time he'd been in the city had been when he had first arrived here with Fiy, and he had gotten equally lost then.

After asking for directions twice more he found himself in a narrow alley way leading between two stone buildings. Stepping over what he could only hope was a pile of discarded clothing he moved through and out into another broad thoroughfare. This street was more crowded than several of the others and he tried to avoid getting caught in the flow of the crowd. Making his way across he saw a promising site just down a side street. The lettering of the sign was done in green and, though that didn't guarrantee that it was The Green Advocate, any place was better than the crowded street he had just passed through. As he neared though the lettering became clearer and he soon was able to see that this was the place he was looking for.

Stepping in out of the street, Fior's eyes took a moment to adjust to the change in brightness. Once they had, however, he saw a large, circular dining room that was mostly empty due to the time of day. A few people were scattered widely around it, but there was not much business to be made this early. Seeing a blonde woman standing behind the bar polishing some glasses, Fior made his way over towards her, and returned her warm smile as she greeted him kindly. "How can I help you today, son?"

Approaching the bar he replied, "I was told to come and collect a lunch from here. My mentor told me to tell you that she sent me. Her name is Cairma Vishnu."

Fior Canain

Trainee

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arie Ronshor

"Will that be everything, Cairma?"

Cairma smiled at the woman with a warm smile that she always held for her. She always saw her as a mother figure, although she never was around often, but when she needed a listening ear, Cairma always knew where to find her. That and nothing could best Arie's cooking.

"The sandwiches will do. Thank you Arie." Cairma had always found that the best way to learn was to have one find thier own way. There was only so much she could teach a person without them doing a bit of self-learning. Firmly believing that when one learns through trial and error, they will remember it better than simply being told.

Or so she hoped.

"You are welcome Cairma. Come visit next time and bring your Trainee. The boys would love to play with him." Arie smiled.

"I will. Thank you again."

"You too, Cairma." Bowing a little, more out of habit they parted and Cairma headed out to the Grove to wait for Fior. Watching for a moment with a look that was, as always, unreadable, Lady Arie turned back into her Inn to prepare for the day.

It was not until several hours later that her expected guest came by. "I was told to come and collect a lunch from here. My mentor told me to tell you that she sent me. Her name is Cairma Vishnu."

"You must be Trainee Fior. Welcome to the Green Advocate. I am Lady Arie Ronshor. My husband is a Grandmaster of the Yard. Cairma's Mentor, actually." She set down the glasses in her heand and the cloth. Motioning to a seat, Arie smiled that touched her eyes in such a way that warmed, "Take a seat. I will be right back with Cairma's Order." She paused for a moment to watch him with a searching look and then moved back into the kitchen.

Returning with a carefully made basket, she set it down in front of him. "Borderland, correct? What brought you to the Tower to train? You seem like the type that would have stayed to stand guard at a watchtower, not in the Tower." She inquired, straight and simple.

Cairma Vishnu

Lady Arie Ronshor

Ooc: not my best, but Arie gets harder to write over the years.. :P

Fior was still trying to wrap his head around Cairma ever having a mentor when the inn keeper, Arie he remembered suddenly, returned with a basket. Blinking at her he barely heard her question and struggled to find the appropriate response.

After several moments he found it and replied, "It seems to me that, while the job of the watch towers is noble and necessary, it is ultimately futile if there are not others seeking a more permanent end to this amaranthine battle. That is why I came to the tower." The words echoed in his ears and, almost as an afterthought he added, "That and, well, it is the tradition of my family to send every second son to the tower to train. But I would have come anyway." Blushing at this admission after so grand a statement, Fior cursed his need to be honest.

"Family brought you here, But i suspect that you will stay on your own accord -- for a time." Aie got an odd thoughtful look in her eyes that none have ever been able to fathom. "Be open minded, Child." She smiled as her look becamse warm, "Do not keep Cairma waiting. She has only so much patience for tardiness."

Smiling, Fior picked up the basket and nodded at the innkeeper. "Thank you for your kind words. I guess I had better get going." Moving towards the door he stopped and turned back to ask how to get back to the main road,but she was already polishing the glasses again and it seemed wrong to interrupt her a second time. Turning back towards the door he stepped back out into the street and began trying to find his way to the grove.

Keeping the tower to his right, Fior attempted to navigate the twisting thoroughfares and make his way back to the main avenue. Several things looked clearer to him, but he was still having difficulty placing his location to the street. However he knew that if he kept heading west he would eventually make it out. Twenty confused minutes later he stepped out into one of the cities pulsing arteries and could clearly see that the tower was directly up the road to his right. Smiling he turned down the road and made his way to the Grove.

Walking into the grove was truly a wonderous experience. Trees of all types stretched off as far as he could see. Stepping beneath the verdant canopy, Fior was awed by the beauty of this place. He had been in forests before, but none that had ever been like this. The grass under foot was soft, and the path was not choked with underbrush as he was accustomed to seeing. He heard the lilting cacophony of birds and insects and marveled at how well the walls kept the sounds of the street from contaminating the air here.

As he continued walking through the grove a small thought brushed past his mind; How am I ever going to find Cairma here? This place is enormous. He stepped over a small stream and could hear the sound of falling water in the distance. The sound of something moving through the brush caught his attention, but even as he turned he knew that it was headed away from him. Toying with the medallion he wore below his shirt thoughtfully he continued into the rich forest and hoped that Cairma would not be too mad for him being late... there was certainly no way he was going to find her anytime soon.

Fior Canain and Arie Ronshor

Guest Arie Ronshor

There are things I have done.

There’s a place I have gone.

There’s a beast and I let it run now it’s running my way.

There are things I regret that you can’t forgive you can’t forget.

There’s a gift that you sent you sent it my way.

So take this night and wrap it around me like a sheet.

I know I’m not forgiven but I need a place to sleep.

This Night - Black Lab (Thanks Dee!)

Cairma took her time in that small space, a meadow, that gave way for the perfect place to practice without interruption and to teach without the listening ears of the yard. Unsheathing Beast, she slipped the sword's sheath from her back and hung it from a nearby branch of a tree to avoid it getting ruined by the moist grass of that earily morning. Testing her grip easily on the sword, she moved to the middle of the meadow as the Sprong was merely a touch away. But there was no need to pull it around her just yet. It was not just to teach that she came here, to this place in the Grove. Her thoughts were just as easily healed by the presence of the winds that spun around her blade as it was also soothing. The beautiful of the Grove was not lost on her, nor would she allow it.

Midstance, she held Beast easily, her arms rippled and hidden under her blouse, and found her balance as easily as she always had. Balance was her path, her way, and it always had been and as she worked her way through the perfected forms, she saught a different sort of balance. How long had she really been at the Tower by this time? Already regarded with the respect of her peers, thanks to Aran, she also had a few that she could respect in turn and communicate with. She found herself playing games in the Common Room instead of holeing up in the Barracks or Yards. Watch on the wall was not so boring as it once was, not that she ever minded her duties in that that regard, but the company was growing immensely better. But where did it leave her?

Her grip comfortable, she brought the sword over head as she struck high once, twince, and then with a pivot of her foot brought the sword around and slashed diagonally after, pausing in mid stroke to change her direction of Beast, brought it up again in the same direction of her slash; stepping forward as if to push the invisible opponent back. She continued through her series of attacks as her feet moved lightly on the dew covered grass. Smoothly changing her attacks as easily as adapting new ones to those that would or could be there in her mind. She denied no posible place for attack as her sword easily swept up as is did down to cut out the legs of any that approached or dared attack.

She now had three active Trainees and an Aes Sedai that she trained. Two of which she was growing fond of, and one that she was constantly put on guard around. One barely even there. She doubted the boy will make it as far as the red cloak. Jorality on the other hand.. Something about the girl put her on edge and she always trusted that pard of her instinct, like a memory that she surpressed as easily as her feelings and her heart, the girl struck her as someone to watch. Very carefully. And Fior.. Cairma smiled at the Spring dazzled behind her green eyes. The boy proved to be able by more than she would dare brag about. Unlike her fellow guards, she did not brag about her work, or those under her, but let her work onfold like butterflies as they spring around her. The only true teacher could be seen through the work of thier students.

Frowning a little, How much of a teacher was she becoming. She barely felt herself even part of a mentoring society, never had, and yet she beemed with pride every time she caught word of mer trainees in the wind. Was that what she was meant to do within the walls of the Yard? Simple be trained and to train in return. Cairma had no need for war, and even her loyalties, although never questioned, were never placed into practice. She did not approach Aes Sedai, not any other of the like. She was given small assignments but nothing that kept her far from the Yard for longer than a few days. She itched. She wanted to know what more was out there. Was this all it was?

The footsteps were easily audible in the silence of the Grove. She smiled as she continued through her forms as Fior approached. She knew that he was there, where he was, and he did have the basket. Perfect. Continuing through her forms, she spoke.

"Welcome to the Grove, Fior. Take a seat by that rock beside you." She didn't even look towards him even though it was clear she knew exactly where he was. "How is your morning? What did you think of Lady Arie?" She chuckled as she paused in mid form. "She used to be an Aes Sedai. A green sister. For a woman that warm she can have the coldest eyes I have ever seen." Relaxing her stance she turned to Fior. "Do you know why I asked you to come here instead of the Yard?" The boy shook his head. "I feel that it is time for you to start more seriously on the path of the blade."

She took a seat after sheathing beast and placing it on her lap. "A warder is taught two things before they begin to learn how to move with a blade. One is philosophy. Two is Path.

"Philosophy is how one becomes more balanced in their movement and is achieved either through Flame and the Void or the Spring. I can teach both as I have learned both. The Void had been my first choice and although I mastered it, i changed as it no longer worked for me. Then I learned the Spring. Keep this in mind as I will only teach you one, and not the other. I am the only that have changed my philosophy.

"The Flame and Void. Discipline, strength, and emotionless movements. The body is forged into a weapon through the will of your mind. By shunning emotion and detaching from the world, one becomes powerful through precision of forms, discipline of the body, and absence of intruding thoughts and emotion. The warrior becomes true to the blade and cold to the surrounding environment.

"The Spring. Relaxed spring, passion, and creative mental outlook. By embracing the emotions you live life to its fullest. You become passionate and fight with emotional content. Not fears, hate, rage, love, or anger, but rather with the strength we as a race get from the emotions we are born with. Creativity springs from the instincts of survival, energy is derived from both the plus and negative. For the body to be strong the mind must be in tune with the spirit and body, harmony is achieved through a passion for life."

Cairma waited for a moment as she opened the basket with Lay Arie's cooking, pulling out a sealed cup with a bit of juice in it. Sipping it, she allowed Fior a chance to think over her words. She continued as she saw in his eyes a light understanding of what she had told him.

"Disciplines are different and are, instead of a set of mind, bt a way of the sword. There are three disciplines. Strength, Speed and Balance. I follow Balance. Unlike the philosophies, Disciplines are not taugh, but are achieved through the individual. Keep this in mind as you work through your following years of training. I will do my best to make you stronger, faster, but only You can achieve your goal. I am but merely a guide on this path and you your own teacher.

"Strength Discipline. Designed around the use of leverage, strength discipline focuses on increasing the muscle mass in order to achieve victory in any type of battle. A disciple of this discipline does not just try to use their brute strength to overmatch an opponent, but they also look to use their strength as a way to maneuver an opponent into making a mistake. Body movements are key factors for this disciple as a disciple will not initiate a movement if it will not gain them a leverage advantage.

"Speed Discipline. Designed around the use of quick strikes, speed discipline is about using focused actions in order to achieve victory in any type of battle. A disciple uses their speed to overmatch an opponent in order to maneuver them into making a costly mistake. A disciple?s concentrate their forms to maximize sword impacts. A disciple will not initiate a movement if it will not result in as many impacts as possible against an opponent.

"Balance Discipline. Designed around the ability to mimic the speed and strength disciplines, Balance is all about using misdirection and cunning to outmaneuver an opponent to achieve victory in any type of battle. A disciple uses their knowledge of the other two disciplines to confuse their opponents. A student must be able to plant seeds of doubt into their opponent to use for their advantage.

"When you are ready, tell me what you have decided."

Cairma Vishnu

Tower Guard

The silence of the grove was comforting in the still of the early morning. As Fior made his way through the grove, still bewildered as to how he was to find his mentor, a familiar voice rang clearly through the air.

"Welcome to the Grove, Fior." Turning his head, he followed the voice into a small clearing to his left. "Take a seat by that rock beside you."

Obeying her command Fior set the basket on the ground and wondered how she knew he was there. He didn't think he had been that loud. There was little or no underbrush in this forest, and Maxxer had taught him to walk softly through the woods while hunting when he was very young. He words were muted by his thoughts as she turned to him. But he was brought back into the world by her next statement.

"I feel that it is time for you to start more seriously on the path of the blade." He listened attentively to her description of the Philosophies and then the Disciplines. He thought very carefully about what she had told him. The choices were difficult for him. Both the Flame in the Void and the Spring appealed to him. And the disciplines seemed tantalizingly useful in combat. Fior was at a loss to decide which truly suited him. The thoughts poured through his mind as he struggled to choose. Strength. Speed. Balance. Flame. Spring. Void.

Pushing the decision aside he looked up into his mentor's eyes and said, "Before I make my choice, may I ask you two questions?" Seeing her nod, he continued, "First, Why did the Void stop working for you? Second, you mentioned the path of the blade.... What is that? Are these Philosophies and Disciplines both part of it?"

Fior Canain

Trainee

Guest Arie Ronshor

"People change over time, and thusly a change in views. My eyes on the world changed and that is all you need to know." Cairma stated. She did not need to tell anouther soul of her inner demon that nearly killed a trainee. On more than one occassion. Moving ahead without leaving him room to ask her again, "Many that train in the Tower adapt a certain way of fighting, call it a form of fighting, or as we call it, Path." She had not mentioned anything of the sort, but had her way of phrasing given her away? She peered at the boy carefully.

She was finding Fior becoming more and more perceptive and picking up on things faster that she remembered doing. A quick study, but more so than that. He was comfrotable in his own skin and although asked many good questions, he didn't question the probable, only the improbable. Always looking for an explination to better not to confuse. Even she wasn't entirely sure she understood it, but it was enough to take a different level of liking for the boy.

"I follow what many refer to as 'Path of the Blade'. It is a newer name, as many other Paths are but newer names." The changing times and all the young ones wanting to set thier own path without regard to the past. Even Cairma knew to respect certain things from the old times. Not that she carried the cold look of her Mentor, but it was possible that it was for other reasons she did not. But she had not lost two bonds, unlike Daemon.

"Path of the Blade can be defined as a forge turning individuals into fighting machines to become living weapons. And like in a forge, the disciples of this path are broken time and time again and coming out stronger each time. A discipline with great demands of physical and mental endurance and strenght but with great rewards. However, few follow this as there are other paths far more appealing." She launched into anouther series of explinations as she described each of the different paths.

"Any other questions?"

Cairma Vishnu

TG

http://www.aliciawilkerson.com/warders/training/paths/

As Fior listened to her explanations he heard a certain hesitation in her voice that he did not understand. The paths all sounded equally appealing, but something about the way she spoke... no, it was more than that... something in her eyes when she spoke of the Path of the Blade made up Fior's mind for him.

But he still had to chose a Philosophy and a Discipline. The Philosophy was really easy, in a weird way. Maxxer had told him all about The Flame in the Void when he was younger. So, with the two sounding equally appealing to him, it was the Void that won the day.

The discipline was a different matter though. He considered what he knew to be his strengths and weaknesses, and tried to find the Discipline that would balance them. He was strong, but he wasn't slow either. He knew that in hand to hand it almost always came down to who could gain the most leverage, not who was larger, or faster. But in Swordplay, speed was as important as strength. His eyes strayed from the grass in front of him to the sword balanced across Cairma's lap. It dawned on him slowly that he already knew what he needed. He had plenty of strength and speed, but he needed to learn how to play the two together if he was ever going to get anywhere.

Smiling slowly he brought his eyes up to meet his mentor's as he spoke. "I have made my decision, but before I tell you, I have one more question. You have asked me to chose a Philosophy and a Discipline, but I want to be the best warrior I can be. From the way you spoke I know that following the Path of the Blade is the way to achieve that goal. Will you guide me down that path?"

Fior Canain

Convicted

Guest Arie Ronshor

She eyed him carefully. There was a lot that she could teach him, but was she willing to teach this bright-eyed bushy-tailed child that had no idea what he was getting into. She dared not tell him of her true path, although it was not unheard of. Cairma could not bear to break a child so open and so willing to do anything for approval. She had been very well aware of what she was going to get into and for that she respected her mentor more than anyone would ever know. She never resented Daemon for teaching her the meaning of the pain of the sword that was meant to break her. But now that she looked back there was very little that the sword really broke in her.

"I will teach you all that I can, but it is up to you to decide what path to take when it comes to you."

Nodding his head, Fior considered her words, adding them to all that she had told him. In the end, his decisions were less conscious choice than they were the natural course for him to take. He knew this, and it seemed right, just as following the Path of the Blade that Cairma had spoken of seemed right. But it was clear that she would not be pushed on the matter, and so Fior answered her original questions.

"Thank you for your patience with my questions. I have made my decisions. I wish for you to teach me The Flame in the Void and the Balance Discipline. I believe that these will help me to become the best that I can be, strengthening my weaknesses and reinforcing my strengths. I hope that you agree with my conclusions, but, as you have said, the decision is mine, and this is it."

"The flame and the void it is." Carima made a small, warm smile at Fior. "Not all achieve the Void on their first try. In fact, i have yet to hear of one that did. But patience and persistence will help you achieve it. Now, like before, close your eyes. And listen carefully to my voices. Take three deep breaths.." Together they breathed..

"Deep within the recess of your mind is a single flame. Brilliant, Vibrant. It flickers with emotion, life and the very air you breath. It consumes, conquers and destroys. It builds, warms and lights our very path. The Flame consumes everything to become nothing.

"Around this Flame dances images and emotions. Imagine your tears. Imagine your Pains. Imagine everything that was denied to you, Love, Friendship. Imagine every flicker of hatred, destruction, fear. Fear of those around you that could hurt you. Imagine being hurt for nothing, and allow the fire to consume everything.

"Everything that holds you to this world that ties you down, throw it away and let the fire burn away your doubts. Let is consume the rage with in you. Let it take away your lust for revenge, for hatred and pain for others. Let the Flame consume everything that would destroy life.

"All that is left is good. All the desire for love. Those that have brought you love, home, warmth. Feelings of comfort and desire of that which promises a better life. All that you might hope for, Peace, Family, Love, Friends. These are what we fight for, what we hope to protect. To Serve.

"Let the fire consume this need, sending it into the depths with a prayer. Let the fire consume the warmth and all that is left. Burning within you a passion to protect higher then a need for hatred. We are Ruled by love, and let that be your last thought as the flame rides through you, consuming ever thing in it's path. It licks along your skin like a blanket, consuming ever last emotion within you, until there is nothing.

"Nothing but the sweet darkness of the Void and time itself is still. Sharper are things, clearer like fresh springs and no longer do you feel part of it, but of it. Although apart, so attuned to the world around you that you forget your body, but ride with the winds that carry you farther than the world you once knew."

Once he achieved the Void, Cairma spoke once more, softly in the same in-toned voice. "Open your eyes, and tell me what you know."

Cairma & Fior

It was a long time before Fior was able to even focus on the image of flame that she was describing. His head was still ablaze with a flurry of questions. Slowly, however, he managed to take all of the questions and push them together into a little ball. Then the ball began burning.

Slowly he concentrated on pushing his feelings into the ball. Emotions, desires, anger, hatred, fear, loathing, even the love for his family. For awhile it seemed pointless. Just as he would wrestle one thought into the flame, another would slip out and begin bouncing around his mind again. His forehead beaded with the effort but, after about half an hour of struggle, he managed to seize the last one and allow the fire to consume it.

For a moment Fior wondered if the fire would continue spreading and overtake him completely, but it slowly receded into a tiny point of flickering light and he felt a vast cold settle around him. As he became accustomed to the stillness around him, he realized that he could hear the slow, rythmic pulsing of Cairma's heartbeat under her breathing. Cautiously he said, "I have done as you asked. There is is now only myself and the Void."

"Open your eyes, and tell me what you know."

Doing as she asked, he took in the clearing around them. Every detail was clearer, sharper. Every sound crisper, every scent stronger. He could feel the wind shifting around him and knew where Cairma was without looking. He could hear the breathing of the squirrel that skittered through the boughs in search of food, see the flakes of bark that fell to the ground with its passing, smell the odor of excitement emmanating from it. The sound of birds preening themselves brushed across his ears, and the wind rang dangerously loud in his ears next to the beating of his own heart.

Tentatively he spoke, the sound of his words thundering through his body. "I can hear things I've never heard before. The blood rushing through my body, the beat of your heart, the sound of a squirrel running through the trees, even the sounds of the city beyond the walls of the Grove. The air feels... more real... tangible. The light is bright, so bright. I feel as though I can count the blades of grass in this clearing. I know where you are. I can almost sense the animals around us, but mostly I know that I am more than my body." As that thought skipped across the surface of the void it burst and he came crashing back into himself, the wave of feelings and thoughts nearly overwhelming his senses.

"Again."

Only after hearing Cairma's voice did he realize that he had cried out. Blushing slightly, he slowed his breathing again, closed his eyes, and began wrestling feelings into the flame. This time he began with embarassment.

Fior Canain

Trainee

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: We lost a post, but I'm just gonna skip over it and reply anyway. Basically, Cairma told Fior to assume the Void and walk back to the tower holding it the whole time.

As he heard her words, his stomach knotted. He was having trouble holding it for more than a few minutes. How was he going to make it all the way back to the tower? But still, she was challenging him for a reason, and he wasn't about to back down.

Pulling on the Void a little more easily this time, he blinked again as the world settled into a sharper focus. He focused in on the sound of the streets as he stood, and quickly picked the way back to the main avenue.

As he neared the high walls surrounding the grove, the sounds of the streets grew louder. Stepping from beneath the shade and onto the street he stopped, struck motionless by the sheer force of sensations.

The light was so much brighter now that he wasn't under the shade of the grove, and it left him dazzled. That was nothing compared to the sound though. The dull murmur of the city street was now a ferocious roar. He started to move forwards and bashed into a body in front of him. Feeling nothing, but hearing the disgruntled cries of the owner, he stumbled out into the street further. Reaching the other end of the street, he placed a hand on the wall and fought the urge to release the Void.

Taking several deep breaths, he tightened his hold and struggled to master his senses. After several minutes he began to grow accustomed to the sensory overload. At least enough that he could walk. Pushing himself up, he began the trek back to the Tower. His stomach rumbled against the Void and he realized that he hadn't eaten.

The trek towards the Tower took nearly three times as long as his meandering trip to the grove. But by the time he made it to the Tower gates and returned the guards salute, he had grown somewhat accustomed to the barage of sensation and was able to walk normally.

As he stepped inside the tower gates, he started to release the void but hesitated, wondering how long he could keep it up for before the sheer mental strain broke his concentration. Re-establishing his hold on the Void he headed of in search of food with a sense of determination and a small feeling of pride.

Fior Canain

Trainee