DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Impatience is a Virtue too... PLANNING NEW RP!!!

Making the assumption that Zathrus, while having his official membership in the BotRH pending return to The Citadel. I plan to aim this in the start towards getting to know the active people in the band. the PC's that will make up the primary group. Who we all are, how we could work together.

Arinth and Arkin my character knows. And through assumption some of the NPC's will have been met. 

So interaction between those two and Zathrus could happen and be productive. 

As a fair warning this might lead into a Tinker encounter. I really like the idea of meeting a Tinker caravan and having a conversation with them. I feel it would compliment my character by having him forced to consider all the options and decide. 

• 1 month later...

Zathrus will be a full-fledged member of the Band when he joins up; part of the arrival RP for the Band is signing the register.  You'll get your own uniform, you'll get assigned to a company, and all the dysentery you could ever hope for.

Sorry for getting in so late to this conversation.  I'm still having trouble with CloudFlare.  Today just happens to be a good day.