DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Progress Report?

Aust

So back in January, many of us proposed some resolutions we'd be working towards in the New Year! I thought I'd take just a moment to let you all know how I'm doing with mine.

I actually haven't been any nicer to anyone. I still have mean-spirited thoughts and relish in the personal ruins of my enemies. My weight continues to yo-yo and after a tacit attempt at healthier eating, I've pretty much continued with my sure fire diet of fast food and take-away. My commitment to flossing has been about as flimsy as.. well, a piece of floss. I think somewhere (perhaps in another org) I mentioned wanting to travel more but I've had to put off vacationing.. meanwhile all my friends have jetted off to sunny Mexico. Secretly I hoped at least one of them would get beheaded by a Cartel because I was bitter for being here in yet another blizzard. Another strike against my "be nicer" resolution. I have not worn any of the siggies that Limi toiled over, although I swore I'd find some way to do that. Oh and I'm still procrastinating on just about everything. I drink more, which seems to just through dust in the face of my sobriety resolution.

All in all I think I'm right on track!

How are you doing?

*stamps her foot* I demand recompense for all those siggies I worked on!

I agree you are definitely entitled to recompense! Please accept this fine cookie as gesture of my undying gratitude! Don't mind the irregular shape. I took a bite - to make sure it was safe for you to eat of course. Oh and the soggy part is just some saliva. I drooled a little bit, but don't worry because there are numerous antibodies contained in saliva, so basically I've just disinfected it for you! :D

Archived