DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[s]Goal: 100,000 New Goal: 200,000[/s] New Goal: 250.000

Toy and Minion

S'up hovertwin?

*snorfs* :laugh:

Weeeeell Iiiiii.....

BRAAAAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN

After many days of being bored and thinking over it, I declareded that I would actually go to teh hairdresser's tonight and get my hair choppeded short. Not short short, but... way shorter >.>

Now I keep chickening out again, but I've reallyreallyreally been wanting it for ages! XD

:laugh:

I spontaneously decided to do that last year, and has all grown back now, so even in the unlikely chance you hates it, won't be like that for long :)

If you wants it, then do it :biggrin:

• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

S'up hovertwin?

Weeeeell Iiiiii.....

BRAAAAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN

After many days of being bored and thinking over it, I declareded that I would actually go to teh hairdresser's tonight and get my hair choppeded short. Not short short, but... way shorter >.>

Now I keep chickening out again, but I've reallyreallyreally been wanting it for ages! XD

I spontaneously decided to do that last year, and has all grown back now, so even in the unlikely chance you hates it, won't be like that for long :)

Is true...

But is also shorter than shoulder length... which I havent had since I was....eight :tongue: Oh well!

FINE XD *neededencouragement* XD I shall at least go to teh place and ask them what they think, and then maybe get it right away *nodnod*

Yarr, do that :D

You have any pics similar to what you wants?

totally XD Its from the pics that I wanted it! I shall take them along

Like dis:

55ywa95l4l3e55wl_zps7f07dc2b.jpg?t=1363455z5f9ygmv2wf5y5_zps61f97e07.jpg?t=13634

except, that would be veeery ambitious for the first try, so I guess a liiittle bit longer, like:

urladgag_zpsc0354adc.jpg?t=1363451778

<.< >.>

:Totallynotobsessed:  I just love the music ....and her haaaaaiiir. CURLZ *squee*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....yay? Nay?

S'up hovertwin?

Weeeeell Iiiiii.....

BRAAAAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN

yoo skip out a period of a few months where you worried about your hair stopping growing...

Like dis:

55ywa95l4l3e55wl_zps7f07dc2b.jpg?t=1363455z5f9ygmv2wf5y5_zps61f97e07.jpg?t=13634

except, that would be veeery ambitious for the first try, so I guess a liiittle bit longer, like:

<.< >.>

:Totallynotobsessed: I just love the music ....and her haaaaaiiir. CURLZ *squee*

....yay? Nay?

Well I finks it looks very nice. Woulds you curl yours?

Like dis:

<.< >.>

:Totallynotobsessed: I just love the music ....and her haaaaaiiir. CURLZ *squee*

....yay? Nay?

It already curls slightly at teh bottoms when its long, I'm pretty sure its like that when its short - my dad's be only a bit shorter than that and quite curly too.

If not.... XD hat.

S'up hovertwin?

Weeeeell Iiiiii.....

BRAAAAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN

yoo skip out a period of a few months where you worried about your hair stopping growing...

Well I wasn't gonna mention that XD

But I dids have no intention to have much cut when I went in, so...

Like dis:

<.< >.>

....yay? Nay?

It already curls slightly at teh bottoms when its long, I'm pretty sure its like that when its short - my dad's be only a bit shorter than that and quite curly too.

If not.... XD hat.

One way to find out for sure :biggrin: