• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

WOULD YOU UNLEASH THE BALEFIRE IN MY SERVICE, DEMANDRED?

Well...

If it were at a Lightie...

but then I have to deal with that whole world unravelly thingy and I really like the world unravelled and...

I mean...

YES, GREAT LORD!

>.>

Eating out was really nice by the way, I discovered that I can eat with chopsticks and then put this new-found ability to good use, I also had an insane desert, where there was this chocolate dome, then the waitress poured some hot chocolatey sauce stuff on top whic made the top of the dome melt to reveal a scoop of ice cream inside, it was the most insane presentation I have ever seen...

Saying that, the last dessert I had had dry ice in the container underneath so there was smoke coming out of the holes in the bottom of the container

Eating out was really nice by the way, I discovered that I can eat with chopsticks and then put this new-found ability to good use, I also had an insane desert, where there was this chocolate dome, then the waitress poured some hot chocolatey sauce stuff on top whic made the top of the dome melt to reveal a scoop of ice cream inside, it was the most insane presentation I have ever seen...

Saying that, the last dessert I had had dry ice in the container underneath so there was smoke coming out of the holes in the bottom of the container

That is nice :)

You have far superior desserts to me

and you have far superior rollercoasters

*resists saying "Swings and Roundabouts" 'cause Ayla has better of those too*

I'll take when I'm rich one day :P

I also got lucky with the last two, other desserts, while delicious, have never looked as awesome

and you have far superior rollercoasters

*resists saying "Swings and Roundabouts" 'cause Ayla has better of those too*

I'll take when I'm rich one day :P

That rollercoaster was in America...

But I do like the swings :D