• Replies 237.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smiley73

• Crimson_Ayla

• Nyanna al'Meara

• mmeeshal

On a side note. I figured out how Nynaeve got past her block. It's simple. I should have seen it sooner. She is always angry. She is always pulling her bloody braid! :wink:

That's how she got past her block.

EDIT: Double post. Who cares

Edited by flash_fire

*hides*

*uncovers nya and stoops down*

Watch'oo hidin' from?

Jus' laying low >.>

I iz in twubble. :/

nvm.

for dm'ing?

*Dino-trots off in case nya doesn't want to talk about it, but Smileysawr's limited experience told him more was coming*

On a side note. I figured out how Nynaeve got past her block. It's simple. I should have seen it sooner. She is always angry. She is always pulling her bloody braid! :wink:

That's how she got past her block.

have you finished the series?

also you have met the DMgeists, we're still trying to think of a strategy to effectively deal with them, for now I have decided that it is best if we try not to anger them >.>

*hides*

Watch'oo hidin' from?

Jus' laying low >.>

nvm.

for dm'ing?

*Dino-trots off in case nya doesn't want to talk about it, but Smileysawr's limited experience told him more was coming*

*hops on teh dino's back* :P

Uh, I'm not gonna whine about it cos its our own fault lol but moi brother and I iz in twubble wiv authorityness. >.>

I just feel like hiding behind dis llama righ now :mat:

No. Sometimes the most simple answers are the most deceptive ones as any Aes Sedai would tell you.

I haven't read A Memory of Light. But I have read every other book

And what is a DMgeists? I don't think I get the acronym. Guess I'll have to RAFO for that answer.

*hides*

Watch'oo hidin' from?

Jus' laying low >.>

nvm.

for dm'ing?

*hops on teh dino's back* :P

Uh, I'm not gonna whine about it cos its our own fault lol but moi brother and I iz in twubble wiv authorityness. >.>

I just feel like hiding behind dis llama righ now :mat:

*trots off to happy, sunneh place*

No. Sometimes the most simple answers are the most deceptive ones as any Aes Sedai would tell you.

And what is a DMgeists? I don't think I get the acronym. Guess I'll have to RAFO for that answer.

As I understand she broke her block by HAVING to channel while not angry, since she was drowning and couldn't bring up any anger because of her panic, so now she is free of her block meaning she can channel while feeling no anger, which doesn't mean that she can't channel angrily anymore, just that it isn't necessary.

DMgeist = DragonMount-poltergeist, it's the force that we call into question when double posts occur

As I understand she broke her block by HAVING to channel while not angry, since she was drowning and couldn't bring up any anger because of her panic, so now she is free of her block meaning she can channel while feeling no anger, which doesn't mean that she can't channel angrily anymore, just that it isn't necessary.

DMgeist = DragonMount-poltergeist, it's the force that we call into question when double posts occur

Yes, that's how I got her channel block breaking also. However, it'd be very Hulk like for her to always be angry.

Ahh.. So I have just met him. He increased my post count somehow.

Yes, that's how I got her channel block breaking also. However, it'd be very Hulk like for her to always be angry.

Nyneave angry, you make Nyneave angry, Nyaneave SMASH with air

Nynaeve uses Rock Smash! It's super-effective against Moghedian!

Nynaeve uses Rock Smash! It's super-effective against Moghedian!

Nynaeve use Braid Pull! Nynaeve's Attack increases sharply, Nynaeve's defense decreases sharply