DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Sequel rumors... I am scared

Emperor

Guest Emperor

"Legally Blonde 3" -- Beauty and brains bring big laughs.

"Cutting Edge 3" -- The romantic drama about the quest for victory among professional ice skaters.

"Into the Blue 2" -- A new and exciting installment based on the action thriller about aspiring treasure hunters.

"WarGames 2" -- Scheduled to begin shooting in Montreal in November, the thrilling story of what happens when top officials try to dismantle the famous computer.

"Species 4" -- The fourth installment of the Species franchise continues in Mexico, where new experiments with DNA bring horrific results. An MGM/360 Production, Frank Mancuso, Jr. will oversee production beginning in October on "Species 4". Mancuso has served as the producer or executive producer on the previous "Species" movies.

I didn't know there was a cutting edge 2. "Toe pick"

I will watch Into the BLue 2 is Alba returns.

*blinks*

WarGames 2 could actually be a bit fun, if they make it retro-style.

The rest seriously creeps me out.

And I didn't even know they made Species 2... :lol:

Emperor Said

"WarGames 2" -- Scheduled to begin shooting in Montreal in November, the thrilling story of what happens when top officials try to dismantle the famous computer.

This actually sounds like a promising pitch.

Emperor Said

"Species 4" -- The fourth installment of the Species franchise continues in Mexico, where new experiments with DNA bring horrific results. An MGM/360 Production, Frank Mancuso, Jr. will oversee production beginning in October on "Species 4". Mancuso has served as the producer or executive producer on the previous "Species" movies.

This, otoh, sounds like hell on film.

Emperor Said

I didn't know there was a cutting edge 2. "Toe pick"

Sadly, I've seen Cutting Edge 2. It focuses on the daughter of the pair from Cutting Edge (though different actors, which sucked).

Guest Emperor

Oh come on Species 2 is classic.... just more sex. Species 3 I missed.

I am scared you know CE2, but glad to know the same characters are not in it. I love the main character as she was in...err.. what is that movie... Pesci, Frashier, Dempske... come on... two words... With Honors. Love that movie.

Oh come on Species 2 is classic.... just more sex. Species 3 I missed.

I am scared you know CE2' date=' but glad to know the same characters are not in it. I love the main character as she was in...err.. what is that movie... Pesci, Frashier, Dempske... come on... two words... With Honors. Love that movie.[/quote']

I have a TiVo -- and I decided I wanted to watch Cutting Edge a few weeks ago for some random reason. So I did a search to see if it was playing anywhere, and CE2 was playing. I figured "Wth" and regretted that decision about 8 seconds after I started watching it.

When I was in high school I swear that there were about two months when Cutting Edge was played EVERY DAY.

But no Cutting Edge two. Which is proof that there is a God. But that a Cutting Edge two exists is proof that said God is a horrible, bitter, cruel being. And that a third may one day exist is ample reason to deny such a God.

Archived