DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Summer Festivals and Gigs

Corki

With the beautiful weather outside (and me being stuck indoors revising...rephrase that, thinking about studying for my forthcoming accountancy exams), it is time to think about what summer festival and gigs we shall all be off to see in the coming months.

I currently have only one on my list, which is seeing Blondie at Kenwood House, London, UK at the end of June. It is an outside concert, and last year, my mum and I saw Ray Davies of The Kinks there. This time, my mum and dad are both coming up (my dad is a big Blondie fan and has a massive crush on Debbie Harry) to see the concert, along with myself and Northie. It should be a great evening out, and hopefully there won't be rain like last year - but that didn't dampen the spirits of those who went and Ray Davies was awesome!!

Only gig I currently know of is one I never thought I would go to...Status Quo ;D Not really a band I listen to, but my dad hooked me up with a couple of backstage passes, so why not take the opportunity to enjoy a free concert and some free beer ;D

Archived