DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just emailed in my Bio

Kelitor

Welcome! Its great to see new faces. Let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested in an RP. My characters are all listed in my siggie. ;D

-Crystal

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Bio Approval/epically awesome spending points. I hope the dice, or whatever random number generator is used to determine spending points, loves me.   :-*

*bounces up and down* arrr.... Kelitor has already realized that he can channel from in the bio and already left home.

I'm excited to get approved so I can run into a recruiting party and get to the Farm!

Oh, and I plan to be original and have Kelitor envision Saidin as something BESIDES a candle flame! *cackle*

And I'm still trying to decide how the Taint will effect him. It's been a year since his first unconscious channeling, it took a while to realize that he actually was channeling... but now that he knows, the Taint is going to.... accelerate. *cackle/evil grin*

Just curious, are there any particular restrictions regarding the voices some of us get in our head? Obviously they can't teach us how to make sa'angreal, but what can we do with them?

i'd ask the staff about that...it would depend on the type of voice

what rand have in his head can teach him because its actually another person (i think you would need approval for that)

what my char Aslan has in his head isnt actual persons, just other personalities, which cant really teach him much as they arent real, and thus dont have any knowledge of their own to teach away..ie there is a difference between being inhabited in the head as a disease like split personality...and having an actual person in there who had a life of his/hers own once