DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Murder in the Yards

Matalina

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Trial has ended and Cari will be sentenced to death in "three days".  The remainder of this RP is closed except for one thread that will be opening up at some point in the middle of the final RPs.

Mat

• 4 weeks later...

for those following the last few RPs, this particular phase I'm writing now was suppose to have multiple participants, however the one person involved in this particular part has opted out of it and to save the set up story line I will be NPCing the person so that we can move on quickly.

The RP will finish shortly there are several consequences that follow this so they will be posted here as they are extensions of the story.

I am sorry for the delay in this RP's ending.

Mat

• 1 month later...

I am really sorry for the delay in the ending of this RP, but that delay has provided a new inspiration for my character, so I am opening up this last phase of the RP to everyone with in the Warder's Yard.

Soon you all will be called to find the escaped murderess and you will have the oppurtunity to find her, but there are a few rules.

1.  If you are WS 18+ please dont engage Cari.  She is good but she cannot get out of that situation.  Considering the numbers are what's going to make the difference.

2.  Don't expect me to answer each and every post.  This is about your character interacting with the killer.  Fight, chase, whatever you want but you can't catch her and you can't kill her.  Close calls, injuring are in line, but anything more than a minor wound won't work for the end I have in mind.

I will give the call to arms with in the next day or two and will leave the chase open for two weeks and two weeks only before I wrap up the whole RP in one swift move (well maybe not so swift but at least it'll be over with a satisfactory ending).

So jump in no matter the ws no matter if you are trainee warder or TG feel feel free to lay chase.

Mat

• 1 month later...