DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings!

Derrin

Wow, I'll have to say your post just sort of...  intertwined?

First off, if I mention my trip it will lead to my new passion for writing lyrics.  Already started on 4 separate pieces of writing about different things.  Definitely a new thing to me, and I only got this urge to start trying it out from my trip.  Not gonna get into details, but basically my trip was so...  amazing.

Sadly, I need to leave again!  :(

I only have about 3 weeks of summer vacation before school is back, and I plan to use it wisely.  I moved to a different province in Canada last summer, so I've been visiting my old city on a normal basis (every month or two) and seeing everyone.  Got a big list of things to do, like visiting my best friend/girlfriend (long story, could fit as a drama/mystery[?] movie, I suppose  ::) ) which is going to be great.

Anywho, for all of you who are still looking at my introduction thread, I'll start getting involved in the roleplaying section of the site (already applied and accepted in the Warder Yard) and I'll be posting in the Band of the Red Hand's section when I get the chance.  If I have time tomorrow I will, but if not, I will promise to be involved when I get home at the end of this month.

Aurevoir!  ;D

Archived