DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

"His Blood"

xander

personally, i like my theory that Rand is bound to the horn and "he who is dead yet lives" indicates that he'll be dead, yet be alive in TAR, just like the rest of the heroes of the horn.

that's why the horn must be there at TG.

No bodyswap necessary.

He wouldn't really be the Dragon Reborn then though, would he?

Aside from which there is Egwene's dream about a man who still breaths being thought dead, and the one about Rand's dead body crumbling to dust.

True, Lews Therin and Rand are technically the same post. I have a question for you Luckers-what do you make of the Lews Therin situation- do you think Lews is a random voice in Rands head, do you think Rand hears it just because he is the Dragon Reborn/Champion of the Light etc.

I personally believe what Semirhage said; that the link between Rand and his past life was created by the Taint madness.

I too think that, but then we know the taint causes any number of mental illnesses--indeed i think the idea of 'taint madness' is misleading. The taint does not actually seem to be a type of madness, it rather catalyses madness. It is the cause, not the type.

So, if its done something to cause the manifestation of a previous facet personality, will that be fixed by moving Rand's soul out of the initial body? Or has the damage been done to the soul itself?

Archived