DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You have got me

Corki

Ok. I have made a decision. I am joining the Dark Side of DM. I am going to join the RP side and start by joining the Band of the Red Hand. I am working on a profile as I type, and hope to submit it soon. Unfortunately, I won't be able to RP for about 3 weeks as I am living in my university library since I have my first year university exams. But after that, I am free to start!

So, any helpful hints and tips about the Band here at the Dark Side? Which Division is the best? And anything else you believe is useful? Any links for off DM?Also, I know you had to join each Div as a subgroup on the old boards, but does that still apply here??

There you have it. You have managed to catch and ensnare the Boss of the Community side of the Band of the Red Hand.

CARAI AN SHEN AN CALHAR!!!!!

We are the Dark side? Eh, oh well, I can live with that. As to your questions the only thing I can really say when it comes to hints or tips about joining the Band is, prepare to have fun, and be prepared for alot of infighting, especially if you join the infantry. But it is all in good humor. There really is no best group in the Band, your char's division should be based on his preference, like my char, Daruun Daedron, Infantry Sergeant and physical trainer of the Band, dislikes riding horses, and likes to workout. So he is an obvious choice for infantry. Your char should also be able to grow and change, for example, Daruun started out wielding a tulwar, now he wields a tulwar in one hand a long knife in his other and has duel scimitars as backup weapons, also he has beaten the crap out of countless people. There is a band offsite board, the address is www.band.aliciawilkerson.com feel free to go and register.

• 5 months later...

Sorry I haven't been active at all recently (like submitting my bio), but I have had a rather busy and hectic summer finding a house for myself and 4 friends up here in london.

also, my laptop died, which meant I had no internet access for several weeks.

Anyway, my laptop is back, there is internet in my room in the house, and I promise i will get an approved bio in shortly!

i look forward to getting my training started!

Carai an Shen an Calhar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sits back, and sips some Battle Brew*