DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bubble of Light Aftermath: You did what?!

Guest Estel

The amusement built on from what echoed through the Bond from them both until Annais laughed out loud and decided that one of them had to stop it before it would get totally out of hand. It was kind of bad to chuckle at your own jokes but it turned into a wince and outright exclamation of 'ouch' when Mia thwapped her. She hadn't been exactly gentle and Annais rubbed the aching spot with an accusing glare. Mia had felt it too, so they now had some idea how physical feelings would carry to the other when they were so close to each others.

Her fresh Warder was completely non-chalant about it and since there was no chance of apology, it would be just useless waste of energy. Mia changed topic, completely at ease, and with a slight shrug Annais decided to go along with it. "I was wondering about that. Yes, there are small quarters for a Warder, or even Warders in case the Amyrlin is Green, attached to this apartment. The rooms are fully equipped and furnished but you'll need to bring your own bed clothes and such, I think. Odelia can help you with that."

The thought of her maid brought a small frown. "In fact, she should be here by now. She is never late. I'm sure that she will recruit you into the harrasment party to wake me up every morning but you really need to..." Something was coming through from Mia that Annais couldn't quite interpret. "What?" Then it all clicked and made horrible sense. Odelia wasn't here when she should be and Mia was here when she shouldn't have been. Those two just had to have a connection. Lia wouldn't have... but she had.

"She brought you here, didn't she? How could she?" Hurt, betrayal and anger were the foremost emotions. Annais valued loyalty above all else in her friends and she definately counted Lia as one. She was more than a retainer and had been that for over ten yars. Never before had she divulged Annais' secrets or did something that would make the Gray question her commitment. Oh, she was certain that Mia wouldn't see it that way and was thankful to the woman but this was between her and Lia.

Annais stood up tight-lipped and determined to make the Domani squirm and regret. "Well, since she is not here, you can help me to dress up. Duties call after all. We can talk more in my office or later if you want to start moving in right away."

Annais Nevell

Bonded to Mia

The sudden switch in emotion was not something that Mia had been prepared for.  One moment she was feeling good from head to toe, next moment she was roiling with a seething anger that wasn't her own yet for all intents and purposes was.  She wanted to wring someone's neck, and that was a problem because the only person in her immediate vicinity was Annais.  Well, that and a problem in general, if Annais could be so mercurial in her shifts of mood, t was going to be a steep learning curve.  Even if she'd been forewarned and she knew of it beforehand, it didn't quite prepare her for the reality of it.

Holding up a single finger, Mia closed her eyes as Annais asked her waspishly what they needed to wait for.  The tone grated on her, but she focused instead as she harnessed her feelings.  In hindsight, it was a good thing that she had taken to the blade the way she had, engaging rather than distancing herself.  Wrapping her emotions around her, she found a piece of the previous good feeling that had filled her earlier and began to work every other aspect of her into that feeling until it spread.  It was a struggle with Annais' feelings threatening to taint hers, but the reverse was also true and it worked.  The feeling of anger in Annais was beginning to recede and align more with her own feelings.

By the time she felt she no longer needed to throttle anyone, Mia opened her eyes as she got to her feet.  It was as she was setting her tea on the table that Annais' made a comment about spoiling a perfectly good temper tantrum.  There was something she had wanted to try since she had flicked Annais, and now was the time for it.

Winding her arm back, Mia smacked her arse as hard as she possible could.

The way that Annais jumped put a grin on Mia's face despite the fact it hurt like all buggery.  Definitely worth it, Annais could run if it came to it but there would be no hiding if a chastisement was necessary.  "Temper tantrums are banned, now lets go get you dressed.  Since I'm doing it today, I get to choose.  I think we'll have that hair nice and straight, maybe a couple of pins. . ."

Mia was quick to take Annais by the arm and lead her to her personal quarters.  If nothing else, by the time Mia was done, Annais would be more than happy to have Odelia back.

Mia Stavros

Warder