DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Expeditious Employment

Eb suppressed her scowl and the desire to spit sideways at Dovinhald's mention of 'quiet run'. She'd thought the man might have seen some military service in his time, but perhaps she'd been mistaken. Things hadn't changed so much that such talk wouldn't tempt Jak o' the Shadows to make things 'fun'... had they?

Still. Food, lodgings and four additional Andoran Silvers per day with the potential for extra as a bonus... and Dovinhald would be staying at the Riposte, so easy to contact... and keep an eye on prior to departure.

It was an easy decision.

Until the mention of riding a horse. 

Of course there would be bloody flaming horses -

"I'm in."

" -The wagons will be good enough for me-."

-Bloody, blasted, flaming, stinking horses -

Despite the solid satisfaction she felt at hearing Kai finally put himself on a list for a run, another scowl threatened to escape the confines of Eb's practiced smothering. She gritted her teeth together. Leveled her dark gaze directly at the Taraboner's own dark eyes.

"Done - for Four Andoran-weight Silvers a day. Extra at the end. Food on the road."

She paused.

-Bloody, blasted, flaming, stinking, ash-flinging horses. Bloody wagons. 

Her teeth ground together.

"-I'll ride either option if I bloody have to. But Light knows I'm much better on my own two feet." 

Well, it seemed like he had some general assent on this at least.  Though it seemed to Ashar that this would either be a make or break exercise, at least they could all make some coin and hopefully walk away happy at the end.  He had hoped more would be proficient on a horse, that would have given them options.  Still, it would all work out one way or the other.

"Good to know, I will make arrangements.  Well, if this is so then our business for now is concluded, yes?  Be sure to be here on our day of leaving, and if you have any other questions or need help with anything beforehand come to see me.  Whether that is a matter of provisions, equipment or resolving any unfinished business you may have.  I will find us additional people for the task and if you do not meet them sooner then you shall on the day."

Looking to them he stood as he smiled and clasped his hands together.  "Light be with you all and best of luck in your preparations."