DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

newb again...kinda?

Hey there, I played a WK char. a while back (a year and a half or so) and was wondering how to go about starting a new one. I can't seem to find any bio requirements or contact e-mail for who to send it to and all that jazz, probably from the switch back over here.

And to answer the inevitable question, my char. was Davian. I have no idea what my ws was, and I was in training for the Watchers.

Here’s the link for all bio information for DM characters. Its on the Bio boards.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=717

This is at the end of the post you’ll find there…

Wolfkin:

Character Name:

Email address:

Division:

Physical Description: (One paragraph; height, weight, eyes, hair, other outstanding features)

Place of Birth/Raising:

Character History: (Max of a page; should include any major events in the character's life prior to joining the Division, as well as any significant RPs since)

Any question, just ask us.

Later…

Shep~

Hey Davian,

good to see you back amongst us. I still have a copy of your old bio, so if you want to resume where you left off, let me know and i will forward your bio to Lwena, our bio checker

Owen

And I was under the impression I was setting the trend here... *shrugs shoulders* O well, can't have it all it seems.

Deffinitely appreciate passing on my bio to Lwena, Owen. Didn't know rez'ing my char was possible, guess I really have to come up with an excuse of where he's been.

cheers,

Erik