DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] ANTM Wanna be on Top????

Mendorah

Yeah, in my opinion, Jaslene deserves to win this thing. She's who I'm pulling for now that Brittany took a downturn and got booted.

The problem is that of the three, Natasha has the best face for Cover Girl. And Renee could possibly pull off the face. Jaslene's really angular and sharp like a man.

But I noticed that they announce the competition for Cover girl was going to be a "my life as a Cover Girl" shoot. So since Jaslene's so likable, maybe she'll kill the commercial and the close up print shot won't matter. Or maybe they won't even have a print shot? I dunno.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay Jaslene!!!!!

This was a crazy episode! Renee did so well on the My Life as a Cover Girl shoot and yet she was still eliminated. I guess it just goes to show that they WERE looking at over all performance instead of who won the challenge because Renee clearly had that one in the bag.

And while I as really happy to see Renee go since it meant she wasn't going to win the whole thing, I was quite shocked and it left me not knowing who I wanted to win as I liked both Natasha AND Jaslene. I wouldn't have cared either way which one won, but in the end, it was such a better story for Jaslene to win after she didn't even make it to the house last season. She'll be fantastic!

Guest Yveva

I TOTALLY think they airbrushed Jaslene's chin on the cover girl shot. Seriously!

I thought Renee could win it, she has some fantastic shots. When they kept harping on about her looking too old I figured she was probably out of the running though, and I am not surprised Jaslene won over Natasha. Overall I feel like the pool of contestants was way weaker this year, and the show in general wasn't as high impact, it seemed like there were budget cuts/maybe they just spent all their money on the house? It didn't feel new, there was too much looking to the past. I think I am partly tainted by watching more Australia's Next Top Model over the last week, it felt much higher quality even though the girls didn't go on an "exotic" trip at the end.

Archived