DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

This is what Empy has been up to...

Emperor

Guest Cadsuane

Ok, I've no idea how this game works... Do you have to learn a dance, or follow a pattern assigned by the game, or do they assign you points based on whatever you come up with??

Guest Barmacral

the screen brings up specific symbols, and you have to press whichever symbol on the mat matches the one on the top of the screen.

Its a sad invention, it fools people all over the world into thinking that they can dance.

Guest Cadsuane

So, for the people in those videos who clearly have a choreographed routine, can they do that because the game gives out the same set repeatedly, so they can develop and learn something like that that still matches the pattern order the game gives?

Guest Emperor

These guys CAN dance! ERr I mean "I" can dance too.... if playing the game in beginner level counts. Yveva is "dancing" now.

Guest Emperor

The 4th guy? I wish I could move my feet that fast if I were that big. Wait, I wish I could just plain move my feet that fast. I am still in beginner level and I have gotten one A, the rest seem to be D's.

Guest Yveva

There are a lot of different songs, and different levels of difficulty for the songs. So the guy in the video, er, Empy, memorized the order of steps for the song and then created a routine.

I don't think people are convinced that they can dance, but it is an amusing way to get some exercise. I told Emp that DDR will be the only video game our kids play until they are 21.

Archived