Jump to content

DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

dwn

Member
  • Posts

    643
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dwn

  1. Although I don't think it paid off quite as well as RJ intended, I enjoyed the idea that the 13 demons sealed away at the creation of the world were just the 13 people who happened to be present at a particular Evil Inc. meeting.
  2. I've been around since those days and, while I've seen the occasional post from someone, it's pretty rare. I expect the main reason is that the series ended and most of the analysis/prediction discussion is more or lest finished at this point. There was a system purge/rebuild or something around 2009 that nuked a lot of old accounts, too, but that was before those you mentioned above. My first account (under the same name) was lost then. If you really want to go spelunking, check out the old newsgroup rec.arts.written.sf.robert-jordan. You should be able to find the archives on Google Groups. That's where the old WoT FAQ came from.
×
×
  • Create New...