DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jericho

AissaJacarn

Anyone else out there watching Jericho? I admit it's not necessarily a brilliant show, but it is interesting in a Lord of the Flies meets Armageddon kinda way.

I find myself oddly drawn to the show and have watched it every week thus far. It's not doing that badly in the ratings, either - just got picked up for a full season, which means even if it doesn't get renewed it'll hopefully at least have some closure.

It's the only show other than Heroes to get a full-season order thus far.

Guest Emperor

I have friends that watch the show and seem to enjoy it. I already feel like I have a full load and think this show is doomed to be cut by the end of the season. However, if I am wrong, I will get Yveva to netflix it for me and watch it. I think I like the premise of the show.

Yeah, the premise is what hooked me. I've always had a soft spot for the type of disaster movies where humanity has to completely rebuild everything (part of why I actually liked The Day After Tomorrow ... not so much for what the movie was, but for what it might have been, 'cause the possibilities are endless).

I think the show is going for the whole mysterious people/whodunit feel that Lost has but characters are a bit more likeable.

Archived