DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghost Whisperer

Thealynn Rosewolf

I'm actually kind of surprised that there isn't already a topic for this, and if there is, I'm sorry-when I tried to search for it, it just came up with and error, so I just took that as there was not an existing topic.

I just started watching this amazing series despite the fact that the show started in 2005. I've watched less then ten episodes, but considering I'm watching them online in not so great quality, eh. I'll take what I can get.

I love the series for several reasons, one being that they (so far) are careful to avoid any specific religious connections. Melinda Gordon (Jennifer Love Hewett) has the special ability to see and communicate with "earth bound spirits" the spirits of those who have died who are not ready or unable to cross over.

Instead of claiming to be a psychic or even a medium, she describes herself as someone who helps grieving people. Dead or alive.

I just finished watching I think it was episode seven, of season one. And there are five seasons available on the website I'm watching them on. Each season has about 22 or 23 episodes-like most TV shows. And so far there hasn't been anything scary of 'evil' with the exception of what I suspect to be a negative spirit laughing mechanically at the end of either episode five or six.

I suppose I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on the series, if you think it's any good; should I not waste my time watching it; etc.

I'm not against spoilers of any kind, since the first episode I watched was a new one when I was visiting my parents. So unless it's a really big plot twist, or you think it could have a big impact as far as watching the show goes keep it to yourself. If it's minimum, again feel free.

Have at it!

Archived