A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

All your butts are belong to me!

reyler

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That reminds me of...

<sunshinegoth> this song makes me wanna animate slutty chicks dancing around erotically

<sunshinegoth> ..i need a pencil..

<sunshinegoth> hang on..

<Visigoth`> hehe

<Visigoth`> damn

<Visigoth`> i know stu draws

<Visigoth`> but i've never seen any of his work

<sunshinegoth> i'm not that great

<sunshinegoth> but i'm gonna, like, sleep my way into art school

<sunshinegoth> ..

<sunshinegoth> or something

Here's another example of one of my crackhead friends' ramblings:

SINGS TO HIMSELF

« Thread Started on 11/21/06 at 17:15 » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'VE GOT A LOT OF FACE, I PUT MY FACE TO GOOD USE BY EATING CAKE WITH MY MONKEY FRIENDS.

AFTER WE EAT CAKE WE SPRAY EACHOTHER WITH GARDEN HOSES AND TRY TO PULL OUT EACHOTHERS TEETH. THE TEETH WON'T COME OUT SO WE SEW KITTENS TOGETHER.

LA LA LA LA LA. I HAVE A BIG OLD GUN AND I LIKE TO SHOOT. GIVE ME A REASON TO, O STAG OF MUCH SLAUGHTER AND BUTCHERING. YOUR MEAT WILL TASTE LIKE CANTELOPE AND THE VILLIAGE WILL KISS ME FOR MY EFFORT.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A BIG OLD BEAUTIFUL THING THAT IS TODAY. OHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A BIG OLD BEAUTIFUL THING IN THE SYK THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IF A MAN COULD LIVE OFF THE FLESH OF HIS TOES THEN I COULD NOT BE CONSIDERED POOR. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Once you can afford an apartment it means you'll have to be working for the money which means you'll have about as much time online as your mom is restricting you to now. Either that or you'll have found an 80-year old sugar-momma.