DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey

Talavin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cuts self down and grabs both boys by the ear* now i pull a variation of a lesson thougth to me by my  mentor when my char was upity *pushes both into a horse trow* water is a good shock to cool down, and when your down splattering you can take 10 laps around the yard :P

and once your done with that you can go tend to Corwins shoes, cant have a "father" who dont look proper :P

no worries hon, the song is sent in best sending time on afterschool programs and all over here, its not rated at all, which is why i figured it would be quite ok to post it up

for some reason a former robinson island person who i think won the first season over here, sort of managed to make himself a carier in conection to show buiz, and now his rescent project has been in making songs like that for glam models over here to sing and raise their cariers on

i think lene alexandra have several, but that one was the first one with most attention, she quit working with falk now, instead he is now working with linni meisters who is suposed to be next out with a butt song :P

so yeah basicaly they started as glam models and now are expanding their cariers based on the blonde hot but stupid myth, lene rigth out on tv pretty much go for the, well i got the looks and not the brain so why shouldnt i earn money on what i got and are good at, not everyone can have brains and i think its quite alrigth

while lini actualy worked in one of the afterschool programs over here as a reporter in a show series, where she basicaly test out new work types as per figure she cant always stay beautifull so she will eventualy need something else to do :S  which for you boys you can see all about here :P http://tv2underholdning.no/waschera/article1767076.ece