DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What I like best about the TV series:

EmreY

31 minutes ago, Jaysen Gore said:

On Egwene, I don't think she'd be putting herself as forward as she does with Nyn or Moiraine in the room. And I think she would have been a little more "let me out of here" in a room with Nyn and Siuan.

On Mat and Min, I agree, but I put those changes on the writing, and not on the acting. The acting for both of them was great.

I disagree on Egwene. In the book, the only time she was "let me out" was when Nyn and Moiraine clashed. As for want to be an Aes Sedai, in the book she always pushed forward, regardless of Nyn or other disagreement and distrustful Aes Sedai agenda. In the books, she pushed herself into the company that left Two Rivers (because Moiraine didn't dare to leave her behind to talk) but she butted in that conversation, and when Nyn and Moirane clashed in Baerlon, Egwene hated to be in the room during their argument but she pushed her desire to be Aes Sedai regardless of what Nyn wanted.

7 minutes ago, Dead Warder said:

IMO, I did not like this show, however I do want to point out that this one and only scene was absolutely perfect. The change and relief on Tigraine's face when Tam held out his hands was priceless. I rarely cry, mind you, but this one blurred my vision.

349883293_Screenshot2021-12-23203256.thumb.jpg.5417aabcfd9f2ccdda0bd652a65a817f.jpg

This was beautiful filmmaking. No words, but packed with emotion. I will cling to this scene in hopes of a better Season 2.