DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Repost: Starbuck discussion (Maelstorm episode spoiler)

Emperor

Guest Emperor

First off, please do not read this post if you are behind on BSG.

Ok is Starbuck dead?

The evidence:

‘I am dead as far as I know,” Katee Sackoff claims in her first interview following Kara “Starbuck” Thrace’s apparent demise on Sunday's “Battlestar Galactica.”

She also tells KUFO-FM’s Cort and Fatboy that she’s shooting a pilot for NBC, so she might not even be all that available even for “Galactica” flashbacks if that pilot goes to series.

“I did sign a six-year contract,” she mentions at one point. “Galactica” is an NBC/Universal show just completing its third season.

She also says she plays Starbuck at least one more time – on Seth Green’s “Robot Chicken.”

Also at the end of the podcast there is this "Get up off the floor, Kara fans, dont abandon ship, you know, stick with us boys and girls, we have quite the tale to tell still..."

But they also said that they killed her off ""just for the hell of it". It seems they may be mad she accepted a deal with NBC for a new pilot (my speculation).

The fan message board is.... angry.

"podcast was blunt, harsh and cruel."

Most people think Kara is dead and are concerned the writers do not know what they are doing. They built this whole destiny thing up and now she is dead. Actually many of them are asking for Callie's head in return (wow people really hate her).

Archived