Podcast team now recruiting
Alas, sometimes "real life" bites us in the butt. As a result, we're going to need to fill some spots on our podcast team. We're looking for on-air personalities and a producer (ie, team leader or somebody to organize the efforts)
We are looking for some fun individuals who can both work with the existing podcast team and bring a new vitality to it.
On-Air personalities should ...
- Love WoT
- Haev good, working knowledge of the book series
- Be up-to-date on WoT news and community events
- Be fluent with the English language
- Be familiar with, or able to easily become familiar with Skype (www.skype.com)
- Be comfortable and natural-sounding
- Have acees to at least a decently-nice microphone
- Have the ability to record their voice to the computer in a "clean" fashion (ie, minimal static, etc)
- Be available on a regular basis for the long-term forseeable future to work on this show.
Time commitment is probably about 2-5 hours per WEEK.
We also need a Podcast Producer who...
- Loves WoT
- Has strong organizational skills
- Has demonstrated team leadership abilities
- Is familiar with audio editing applications (Mac-based preferred)
- Knows how to work some kind of scheduling software
- Can demonstrate they know how to put together a plan for each show
- Can be an "on air personality" if necessary
- Is familiar with Skype
- Has good public relation skills
- Is familiar with FTP, websites, etc.
All applicants should send an email letter of introduction as well as an audio recording of themselves speaking for at least a minute. You can also send in anything else you think is important for us to know or hear.
Please send this stuff, or questions, to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.