Katy is a news contributor for Dragonmount. You can follow her as she shares her thoughts on The Wheel of Time TV Show on Instagram and Twitter @KatySedai
Welcome to the 2022 Dragonmount Holiday Gift Guide! We’ve rounded up all the best Wheel of Time themed gifts from artists and small businesses. We've also opened up the brand new Dragonmount Merchandise Shop with lots of cool new gear.
Books & Official Merchandise
- First up is licensed merch and books. Origins of the Wheel of Time ($ 14.99) delves deep into the lore that inspired Robert Jordan. A must-have for anyone who loves to re-read the series.
- For those book collectors located in the UK , Orbit is publishing this gorgeous version of The Eye of the World (£85).
- There are two versions of the Aes Sedai Great Serpent rings. The first Aes Sedai ring by Badali Jewelry is the original ring approved by Robert Jordan ($85). (Available from the new Dragonmount Merchandise Store!)
- The second is the gold Aes Sedai ring by Jalic blades inspired from the TV series on Prime Video ($60). Plated gold with semi-precious stones for each ajah.
- For sword collectors, there’s Rand al’Thor’s Heron Mark sword from The Wheel of Time on Prime Video (Jalic Blades - $360, preorder, expected to ship in Jan 2023).
- The last piece of official merchandise is this incredible, limited-series serpent watch from Tockr ($449). Engraved with The Wheel of Time logo on the back. (Currently out of stock, but perhaps returning soon?)
Dragonmount Merchandise & JordanCon
- Next up are a few items from the all-new Dragonmount Merchandise Shop! You can start with a gift card, but there's a great selection of headwear like this dad hat ($19).
- There's clothing like this cute muscle tank ($24).
- Also, lots of drink vessels to choose from. Our favorite is this epic beer stein ($29).
- Another fantastic gift is a three-day membership to JordanCon ($55). JordanCon is a small fantasy literature convention started in honor of The Wheel of Time author, Robert Jordan. JordanCon 2023 is taking place April 21-23 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Finally, for those who've finished reading The Wheel of Time we recommend checking Dragonmount founder Jason Denzel's Mystic Trilogy book series (ebook format: $9.99, $11.99, and $14.99). Also available in print and audiobook. Check Jason's personal website for more details.
Unofficial Merch Inspired by The Wheel of Time
- For anyone who has the full hardcover The Wheel of Time collection, these book jackets from Juniper books make an incredible statement on your bookshelf ($225).
- If you've always wanted your own twisted ring ter'angreal, you'll want this Möbius strip ($35). From the description: Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side (when embedded in three-dimensional Euclidean space) and only one boundary curve.
- This fox head pendant looks a lot like one we imagine a trickster gambler wears ($161). We think Mat Cauthon approves.
- If wolves are more your spirit animal, this wolf brother candle is inspired by our favorite Blacksmith ($23).
- Artistic types will enjoy this new Unofficial Wheel of Time Coloring Book ($14.99).
- The Wheel of Time has inspired many wonderful artists. Serena's print entitled "Cleansing" shows an iconic scene from the middle of the books ($11.95)
- The Oath rod shirt is great for fans of the Moiraine and Suian relationship ($28).
- Fans of the new The Wheel of Time TV show will appreciate this cute Green Ajah mug ($14.50), and this greeting card with Daniel Henny's Lan ($6).
- Lan fans can also request personalized book pendants with their favorite characters or text from the books.
- These handmade bone dice are just the Pips for your favorite gambler ($20).
- Wheel of Time fans love to cosplay, and you can't play Moiraine without the kesiera, the pendant with a blue stone that Moiraine wears in her hair ($19.99). Anyone looking for a simple Warder cosplay can pop on this I'm her Warder t-shirt and be in character ($23.20)
- If you need to fill your home with Wheel of Time art, you can drink your tea (or ale) out of this Aes Sedai Tankard ($43).
- The last recommendation we have is Corey Lansdell gorgeous art inspired by the TV show. We especially love Rosamund Pike as Moiraine ($46.94)
What Wheel of Time gifts are on your wishlist? Let us know in the comments below!