DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

X3

Guest Winespring Brother

Don't worry, no spoilers, but I just saw X3 and it was truly amazing!!! You will be flying by the seat of your pants the entire film!

Oh jeez, I think I need to go lie down for a while...

Sunday night for us. I'm jazzed since we're firing the thing off with a bbq at the house of one of my Warcraft buddies. Hubbie would be irked if he knew we're making the 4 hour trip south and sucking up his first 3 day weekend since New Years just so I could watch a movie and eat some burgers with my friends. :)

Guest Karana Majin

*ggls* I remember when I saw the first movie, we went to a sneak preview several days before opening night. I went with Marshall and two gay friends. When Jean has Wolverine strapped to the table with his shirt off, the gay dudes and I all went "Ooooh," in a sighing sort of longing way. Marshall just looked at all three of us and shook his head.

Guest Emperor

Spinoff news:

USA Today has published an update on the various "X-Men" spinoffs in the works, including Wolverine, Magneto, one on the kids and another on Emma Frost. The newspaper's scoop:

The first spinoff will be Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. His character has an as-yet-unrevealed back story in which researchers replaced his original bones with a metal skeleton. Jackman has signed on to star and co-produce, and X-Men producer Lauren Shuler Donner says it will likely head into production next year.

"We've also talked about doing something on the kids in (Professor X's) school, focusing on their lives, and less of a global adventure for the team," says Hutch Parker, production president of 20th Century Fox.

The studio is also exploring a movie with Three Kings director David O. Russell based on the character of Emma Frost, a sexy mutant telepath who can transform her skin into diamonds. She is an X-Men comics regular but was not featured in the movies.

Another likely solo project: Magneto, also in the script phase. The film will focus on his youthful pre-villain days, Shuler Donner says.

Though it would require a younger actor for those sequences, she says the film would need Ian McKellen to anchor the flashbacks. "What's a Magneto movie without Ian?" she asks.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ok,you know how at the end of the movie,Magento was just barely moving the chess piece with his powers?

:shock: Does this mean there's going to be an X-4?

Post on this PLEASE!

Guest Emperor

There are two things I heard. First that Fox did not want to do a 4th movie. That is why they are exploring spin offs.

However I also heard that if it does well enough at the box office that they would entertain the idea.

Personally I do not think they will make a new one. They have Wolverine coming out soon and that will satisfy fans.

Archived