DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PAINT GAME

Sooh

Be sure to read the following instructions thoroughly!

When it is your turn to describe or paint, you'll get a PM from the person above you on the list. This will contain either the picture you're going to describe, if that is your job, or the description you're going to paint. 

When you finish your part of the game, you send a PM with your finished product (make sure you don't include the stuff that was sent to you) to the person below you on the list PLUS to me so I can get a copy of everything. 

For describers: Do NOT use more than 10 words describing what you see.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to post them or PM them to me. 

I will ship a picture to the first describer in a couple of minutes. Good luck everyone!

Describe: Shad
Paint:WildTaltos
Describe: Izabella 
Paint: Chaelca
Describe: Kaylee 
Paint: Hallia 
Describe:Niniel 
Paint: Ironeyes 
Describe: BFG
Paint: Besie 
Describe: Wildfire 
Paint: Nego

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In for either? but pictures are limited to a tablet with no mouse :unsure:

Have you posted on the mafia board?

Good point. I shall!

Putting you down for next in line now. Might switch around later if I get a lot of describers and not enough painters.

• 2 weeks later...

Swapped you and Chae. 

I think we should start just over New Year's. Up until then I'm sure people will be busy with family and such, so I don't see any point in starting sooner. I would love to get some more people, but if we don't we'll run with the current crew. Hopefully the people who didn't join in will be jealous and want in next time :tongue:

Alright. Let's get this show on the road!

Be sure to read the following instructions thoroughly!

When it is your turn to describe or paint, you'll get a PM from the person above you on the list. This will contain either the picture you're going to describe, if that is your job, or the description you're going to paint. 

When you finish your part of the game, you send a PM with your finished product (make sure you don't include the stuff that was sent to you) to the person below you on the list PLUS to me so I can get a copy of everything. 

For describers: Do NOT use more than 10 words describing what you see.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to post them or PM them to me. 

I will ship a picture to the first describer in a couple of minutes. Good luck everyone!

Archived