DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone!!

Kesiera_Sedai

Hey all of you WoT fans...I think I read the first book in 2009 and have been obsessed every since...for once, there is a series where the magical system isn't vaguely mapped out. All of the characters have definite strengths and weaknesses that are recognized by all. The characters are all flawed, by aren't we all? They are heroes, but only because they know that they are the last hope... they do what they do not just because they can but because they know they HAVE to

Welcome!!!! It may be a little quiet today because it's Thanksgiving. Come drop by the White Tower and Warders! You may find other social groups interest you too.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Hey all of you WoT fans...I think I read the first book in 2009 and have been obsessed every since...for once, there is a series where the magical system isn't vaguely mapped out. All of the characters have definite strengths and weaknesses that are recognized by all. The characters are all flawed, by aren't we all? They are heroes, but only because they know that they are the last hope... they do what they do not just because they can but because they know they HAVE to

Couldn't agree with you more! So glad to have you here :)

There are quite a few of us on here who're not American, so we'll probably be around the boards. Let us know if you need any help!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived