DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rands Pipe ~AMoL spoilers~

I don't think it was quite that complex. It just says that they began channeling at a young age and are always embracing the Source, weave without thought , and their weaves are perfect, which I take to mean they probably are equally talented with all Five Powers like Nynaeve and Egwene were, and don't have any weak areas like being mediocre at healing or unable to make certain weaves work.

I don't think it was quite that complex. It just says that they began channeling at a young age and are always embracing the Source, weave without thought , and their weaves are perfect, which I take to mean they probably are equally talented with all Five Powers like Nynaeve and Egwene were, and don't have any weak areas like being mediocre at healing or unable to make certain weaves work.

You just kind of said what I did, just described it differently.  No mention that I recall of all five powers or the healing comparison.  My perpetual state meant that there was never any break, never any embracing.  They were one with the power and could weave with a thought, not by forming a weave.

Yes, but they still wove. Remember her commenting on the preciseness of her weaves compared to the Aes Sedai and Wise Ones. As far as Nyneave and Egwene, this is stated in several of the FAQs based on RJs notes...I suppose this is why even excepting their strength, they were head and shoulders above the others. I remember that less than 30 of the women in Egwene's camp, novices included, could even get her cuendillar weave to work. And this is out of almost 1200 women.

Archived