DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
blank

What's new?

Heya all my lovelies!!

I was feeling all nostalgic and all that jazz and I've been having a wee browse round the forums and I miss you all so much!

What's been happening? Any major life updates? Done anything cool? Read any good books to recommend me?

I'm good! I got a new job, I have a lovely boyfriend, working on moving with said lovely boyfriend within a couple of months, it's nearly my birthday. I've read TONS of good books. Life is sweet. How is everyone else?

Sooo happy to see you!!!

Lots of good things in your life!!

blank ! You're new! Welcome back!

I transferred back to my old work location and we moved down here in May. Lots of great sushi and Thai and all around here, and many of them deliver. Other than that just entropy. And the seals have all shattered and the world breaks but you'll have that.

blank! *tacklesnuggles*

So good to see you again, honey :)

And glad things are going ok with you!

They're going ok, I'm trying not to jink it by saying "well"  :laugh:  :laugh:

It's nice to see a bunch of familiar faces  :biggrin:

Cindy, Basel, I saw that you moved on fb! You liking it in the new house? Also I tried Thai food for the first time this year, and I can't believe on what I've been missing out on, it's so good!

The new house is nice, it's the bottom floor of a private house we rent and it's very close to work. The neighborhood is meh but the cats keep us safe.

What's the new job like?

That sounds super convenient if you don't go outside  :laugh:  :laugh:

But honestly Cindy, I'm so happy you two are happy  :wub:  :wub:

The new job is...not great. It's way more money, I love my team, I love my manager, I like the company, but I hate my call centre job  :laugh:  :laugh:

I laugh so no crying. But I'm looking for something else! You can only try, right?  :biggrin:

That sounds super convenient if you don't go outside  :laugh:  :laugh:

But honestly Cindy, I'm so happy you two are happy  :wub:  :wub:

The new job is...not great. It's way more money, I love my team, I love my manager, I like the company, but I hate my call centre job  :laugh:  :laugh:

I laugh so no crying. But I'm looking for something else! You can only try, right?  :biggrin:

:wub: :wub: I'm really happy (and no jinxies) for you, too.

I hear ya about the job. More money is good but... every day is like ... well you know. I'll try laughing and see how that goes :laugh:

Always look for something else. Eventually we'll maybe look for new kitties. I don't have it in me to find a new job anymore.

BLANK!

*tacklesnugglehugs*

Welcome back!  

Dar, it's so nice to see you  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Always look for something else. Eventually we'll maybe look for new kitties. I don't have it in me to find a new job anymore.

Yeah job hunting is the worst. But kitties are nice. Just concentrate on that  :laugh: