DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello everyone, anyone remember me?

randomh3r0

Yo

Hello there my friend. All settled back in back home as well?

I'm getting there. Haha. I've got a job at least. :) 

That's good! I would still love to come out for a visit sometime

You should! Just not in 2 weeks, I'll be in Texas :D 

haha it'll be a little bit, I'm hoping to hit the UK in early '17, and then perhaps the East Coast following that!

Oh! have fun in the UK :) message me later. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back! I don't know you very well, but I believe we have interacted before. Good to see you again!

Thanks very much! I was quite active a few years back, and will try to continue to be more active now that I'm back, just went through a few trying times. I certainly recall seeing your name all around here though!

Hey, I remember you! I also just returned from a long break. I vanished around 2012 and just came back in September. They welcomed me with open arms

I definitely remember you as well Marsh, and I'm very glad to hear that too. These people are so great! I've even met a couple in person since joining back in 2012!

Jess??? Is it? I'm semi-new @least to the band, anyway. ... well

WELCOME BACK!!!

I don't have my puter right now as I just had minor surgery, otherwise the welcome back would be in big and bold and different colors. :smile:

Jesse, you were so close! Thanks much! I've only announced my return in the BT so far, as it's my home and primary place of shenanigans / involvement (i used to be Staff here even), but will be back in the other forums shortly, too. Hopefully the surgery went well!

Oh, theres another person returning in the band and I think I got my locations mixed up. Sorry! I tend to browse the whole site.

It's no problem. Actually, the Band was one I never really did anything in - primarily BT and Shayol Ghul if I remember correctly (along with Mafia games)

Hey, I remember you! I also just returned from a long break. I vanished around 2012 and just came back in September. They welcomed me with open arms

I definitely remember you as well Marsh, and I'm very glad to hear that too. These people are so great! I've even met a couple in person since joining back in 2012!

Hey that's a great idea. I've never met anyone from DR in person. Now I am thinking I want to.

Welcome back! Great to see you again!

Hey that's a great idea. I've never met anyone from DR in person. Now I am thinking I want to.

I was lucky to meet some of the DR members on JordanCon some years ago. It was great. 

It really is. Back in 2012 I met CaptainJani (sp?) during a business trip in CA, and last year got to hang out with Leelou a couple times (though not as much as I'd hoped) before she moved back to Boston. Very good people. Hopefully get a chance to meet more!

I live on the opposite side of the world...not actually sure what is polar opposite to Boston

Anyone around?

Well, perhaps we should figure this out in a more centralized location. Opposite side of the world... Boston... England! :)

I live on the opposite side of the world...not actually sure what is polar opposite to Boston

Anyone around?

According to my unprofessional glance at Google maps the exact opposite from Boston is somewhere in western Australia.

I don't think I'll be Shipping up to Boston anytime soon

XD <3

I'm currently in RI. Verbal and wwwwwwwwwombat are here too. :) 

DISCLAIMER: NO OFFENSE IS INTENDED WITH THIS POST.  IT IS ALL IN PLAIN CURIOSITY AND FUN :smile:

So, Leelou are you Verbal's SO, daughter, Grand-daughter (we all know he is Ancient :smile: ), aunt (aunt's can be younger than their nephews [it is so in my family]), sister, or niece. OH or just plain ole friend.  LOL  :laugh::wink: 

Archived