White - logic/phillosphy/math

Brown - knowledge/history

Blue - causes/justice

Grey - negotiating

Yellow - Healing

Black - serving the Shadow

Red - "fixing" men who can channell

Green - killing shadowspawn

Post Tarmon Gai'don the White, Brown, Blue, Grey and Yellow are still viable porposes. The Black will almost certainly be done away with. But what will happen to the Reds and Greens.

Personally I see the Reds moving into the primary ajah that works with men who channell, we have seen the start of this in KoD.

The Greens may set themselves up as the primary opponent to the Seanchan, but I am not so certain.

Any other thoughts?

Yeah, I'd see a new ajah forming from the two of them... I shall call it the Chistmas Ajah!

Er... yes, I agree with Abaddon. The green is already set up as the offensive group and they already have a number with channeling warders (or vise versa). The red is plotting to do the same. While the methods may be in disagreement, they are both pursuing the same goal and thus are destined to become the same group (alternatively one will die off - probably the red due to all of its connotations).

I'd say the blues are almost the embodiment of all aes sedai. I mean aes sedai naturally meddle with rulers and causes and think they know best of everyone. But the blue ajah just comes out and says yeah we try make the world run the way it should. They meddle and pull strings. Their goal is to keep the world in...harmony. Hence the reason they have such an extensive network of eyes and ears.

I'd say the blues are almost the embodiment of all aes sedai. I mean aes sedai naturally meddle with rulers and causes and think they know best of everyone. But the blue ajah just comes out and says yeah we try make the world run the way it should. They meddle and pull strings. Their goal is to keep the world in...harmony. Hence the reason they have such an extensive network of eyes and ears.

more like "the blue ajah just comes out and says yeah we try make the world run the way we think it should"

My guess is the Reds will take over active recruitment for the Tower. Whilst Aes Sedai currently have issues with it, the influx of novices caused by the army moving through the land combined with the fact that between the destruction of the Black Ajah and the losses in Tarmon Gai'don Aes Sedai numbers will be incredibly low will both push the Aes Sedai into active recruitment. Especially in the face of the number of Seanchan, Aiel, Sea Folk and Asha'men channelers.

The Reds seem the most likely to take on this role. The Greens i believe WILL remain the militant arm of the Tower, especially if the Oath Rod is done away with. Certainly in the new world the number of channeling groups will require a new mentality of Aes Sedai. They have peers now, and can no longer afford to be so... withdrawn.

Archived