DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stopping by to say hi!

hiicatc

Hello! I'm new here, which is pretty obvious. :) My username is supposed to be pronounced "hi cat-sea." I wanted it to just be Catc ("cat-sea"), but someone claimed that name a long time ago after only posting once. :(  Anyway, feel free to call me Catc!

I'm currently reading The Shadow Rising and I'm about to 2/3 through it. This is my first time going through the series and I love it!

A few things about myself:

I got my degree in Fine Arts. I like to paint, draw, and fold origami.

I play the piano.

I love to play video games.

Halloween is the greatest holiday.

I've lived in 3 different states in the past 2 and a half years.

I enjoy baking delicious treats.

That's just a few things about myself that I can think of right now. :)

Well, I hope everyone is having a awesome day! 

Welcome to Dragonmount!  You sound like you'll fit right in here.  :)  Check out the Social Community section of the forums and you'll find quite a lot of diverse things to do.

I actually enjoyed DM so much that I got distracted from reading the books after I joined here.  Still haven't finished the series.  :unsure: 

@Shad: Thanks! I'll be sure to check out the social community section! :D

@Chaelca: Halloween is the best! I might be a little bias as it is also my birthday, but Halloween is still the greatest! Hi5!!

As for my favorite charatcer, it's Mat. He makes me laugh and his character is super interesting.

I also like Min. Her ability is really cool.

Hi and be welcome!

The piano is my favorite instrument right behind the cello.  Now if only I could play ...or even read music!  What kind of music do you like?  I've always enjoyed listening to Mendelssohn Bartholdy's Venetian boat songs and anything else that seems whimsical or sad (at least how I interpret it). 

Hey!  Welcome to DM!  How are you liking The Shadow Rising?  I can honestly say I think that is my favorite book in the series.  It's a close race with a few of the others, but some of my favorite characters really come into their own in that book.  Love it.  :)

Archived