DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returning Member

Tverdofsky

Howdy folks, been forever and ever since I've been around here, but I had a whim to go back to my roots and here I am. Thinking about reviving/rebooting my old character if there's still active RP-ers around. Things seem to be a little different around here these days, so I'm sure it'll take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. In the meantime, hope everyone is doing well!

Character Name: Salinavia Tverdofsky

Path: Aes Sedai

Rank: I had just finished my Oaths when the site shut down. I have found old archives that show that my Arches were completed, but unfortunately the Interwebs have claimed all my actual RP's as tribute and I can find no record of my Oaths at all.

Affiliation: Blue Ajah (Blue Ajah Aspiring Accepted I suppose since I can't get the old Oaths)

Honestly, I wouldn't mind just rebooting the character all that much. I'm not picky. I have found a couple of things that I'll post links to below. My old bio is there but for some reason half of it is missing. Rewriting it is no problem, I wrote when I was 16, I can do better now hahaha. Also a link to my original OP Scores. If this stuff is no longer applicable I totally understand. It's been 10 years after all. :p

http://drpsw.wikia.com/wiki/Salinavia_Tverdofsky

http://whitetower.aliciawilkerson.com/one-power-and-you/one-power-scores/

My character OP Score is about halfway down the Inactive Members section. There are a few other things on that site which show which req's I finished, but they were out of date before I stopped posting so I completely understand if people would rather I start over.

Unfortunately I tried hard to find my Arches and Oaths but no such luck. Too bad really, the Arches RP was my favorite thing I ever wrote. I wanted to see what I thought of it now a decade later hahaha.

*raises hand*

I am an active RPer ! I have an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah who just got raised ^^

I am sure that Kathleen will tell you how to proceed with that character :biggrin:

You can send your original bio to my email address along with an update of sort of what's happened in your character's life between then and the current time line. I'll review it and put it up on the bio board to be approved if it's satisfactory.

kat.alcorma@ gmail. com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...