DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Autumn Fair - Kissing Booth!

Torrie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So ...... lemme get this straight.

Zander had to smooch Mother (who is Aes Sedai, obviously) in order to get a kiss from a 'lovely' Aes Sedai.

*puts her White hat on*

That line of thinking carries through the logical assumption that Mother is NOT a lovely Aes Sedai.

Extra points for the Dark One!!

Because....... Zander, you poor sod, you should have caught this little faux pas and objected to it immediately. What Warder does not stand to protect the Amyrlin's Honour??? Tsk tsk tsk....

Now, obviously, as Dungeon Queen I can not let this pass.

You must serve the Mother in any way she sees fit for as long as it takes her to forgive you. Knowing Elgee..... that can take a while. *grins*

I approve of this message. 

oh oh oh I got this one!

You must make a Brown giggle. And it must be in a genuinly 'brown' way, so you must be smart about it. But not snobby. Or witty. Or obvious. Or....... you know..... Brown. Book Brown!

*hands out popcorn dipped in algai bloodlets*

What did you think we did with all that blood from the prettying? Waste it? HA!

Because....... Zander, you poor sod, you should have caught this little faux pas and objected to it immediately. What Warder does not stand to protect the Amyrlin's Honour??? Tsk tsk tsk....

You must serve the Mother in any way she sees fit for as long as it takes her to forgive you. Knowing Elgee..... that can take a while. *grins*

Awe poor Zander. So while he still has to serve Elgee, I will give him the kiss he is owed. 

**Flips Zander upside down for a spiderman style kiss**

So ...... lemme get this straight.

Zander had to smooch Mother (who is Aes Sedai, obviously) in order to get a kiss from a 'lovely' Aes Sedai.

*puts her White hat on*

That line of thinking carries through the logical assumption that Mother is NOT a lovely Aes Sedai.

Extra points for the Dark One!!

In my defense ma'am I was simply following the orders I received from an Aes Sedai.

Besides.....I dont see Mother complaining about it sooooooo......

confident.gif

Awe poor Zander. So while he still has to serve Elgee, I will give him the kiss he is owed. 

**Flips Zander upside down for a spiderman style kiss**

see i cant keep them from me!!!!!!!

Ive gotten 3 kisses so far....

Okay then. What would you have me do?

I just had this flashback to LotR where Théoden told Eowyn she should take his seat in the Golden Hall and she asked him, "What other duty would you have me do?" :laugh:

Please deliver some flowers to each of the Ajahs matching the Ajah colors.

That's not too crazy a task, right?

I have completed the mission! *curtsies respectfully* :happy:

I could not find a gift comparable to the fine people of the Red Ajah and Kin. There isn't a flame hot enough to match the passion of the Red and no rainbow vibrant enough to compliment the Kin. So, instead, I bring you the music of my moogle kin. Pleas enjoy. 

Please deliver some flowers to each of the Ajahs matching the Ajah colors.

That's not too crazy a task, right?

I have completed the mission! *curtsies respectfully* :happy:

**Torrie tips BlomBesie back and in a surprise move, snugglebites the mess out of her**

Sorry, I haven't been giving enough snugglebites recently. 

I could not find a gift comparable to the fine people of the Red Ajah and Kin. There isn't a flame hot enough to match the passion of the Red and no rainbow vibrant enough to compliment the Kin. So, instead, I bring you the music of my moogle kin. Pleas enjoy. 

Ah Mill! One of my favorite people. 

**Dances a little to the song before planting a big wet one on Mills forehead**

Wait wait wait wait. I did not see you reapply before smooches. It doesn't count if I don't have a big ol lip smack on me forhead to flaunt. I'm goin to have to ask for a do over. 

*supersilentsqueeatbeinoneofms.torrie'sfavs. EAT IT SUCKAS!

Archived