DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Wildfire Sedai

Question about Blue Eyes and More Questions and Microsoft Word

So I am trying to make my first Bio.  I really want my character to have blue eyes basically cause I have blue eyes... :dry: I know, I know... but I love my blue eyes....   :huh:  anyway I am making my bio for the WT, I went to the "sea of storms" website and besides not giving eye color for every nation, they give grey for illian, blue for aiel, brown or dark for everyone else they do give info on...now here's my issue...I want my character to be from caemlyn or thereabout...but it says in the sea of storms that andors have dark eyes, but elayne had blue and her brother...Now are they the only ones to have blue eyes in all of caemlyn??? Is it a family trait...or what??  Though I guess my real question is:

can I give my character blue eyes if she is from a farm around caemlyn or does she have to be from caemlyn itself?  or could I put it that her family was from caemlyn but moved for x reasons to the farm?

Thank You!

Can I attach my biography to Email using Microsoft Word.  I would of course save it as the backwards compatible one.  So, that no matter what edition of MW you are using you can still open it.  I know I have to use that form too but for the email...cause the email I use is old yahoo and I don't think it saves formatting, which I have a lot of.  :dry: Oh it will be for the White Tower.  Thanks.

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

I am no expert nor an (RP) Admin, but from what I have read and years of RP-experience Andoran people come with both dark and fair hair, dark and blue eyes, with regions like the Two Rivers having predominantly dark hair and eyes. Andorans are also often described as being pale skinned. So having a blue-eyed Andoran character from Caemlyn, or from an outlying farm, will surely be fine (in fact I am RPing with a player with one such character even as we speak).

I have a blue eyed, light brown hair character coming from Andor :)

looking forward to meet your character wifi ! I 'm also playing the Mistress of the Novices *evil laugh*

another question: do andorians have freckles???? also what are healers in caemlyn called?? I don't own the books and I have read all except amol and am in middle of a reread but don't think they ever gave an actual NAME to it...thanks.

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

I thought that was for the villages not the city??? or am I wrong...cause I checked all of the villages near caemlyn on the sea of storms page and they all say "not many farms/no farms." I also thought that in the city they would be called something else??

Another question: I had gotten a link from one of the pages about grammar and such; however, I can't seem to find it now.  I thought I had put it in my favorites but its not there.... :angry: does anyone know of a thread that tells about grammar specifically for roleplaying??

Edited by Wildfire Sedai

Yeah I just actually found it....and I Favorited it.  :smile: I must've looked over that title a zillion times last night and this morning... :huh: 

Also...if you can cc kat.alcorma@gmail.com if you have a wt or fl character it would highly recommend.

Will do ....still working on it.... :smile: