DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trump vs Clinton 2016 Mafia - Trump Wins - Game Over

Pralaya

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and do I have your permission to ask in other SG if people want to play...was thinking of the blue ajah (as they have the harry potter one so figure gotta have some mafia players there), the band, Shayol Ghoul, WK , the White Tower (now that I think about it not just blues might like to play :wink: ), and I guess that's it.  :rolleyes::smile::laugh: though I think that's most of the SG.  Could also ask in the Tinker and Ogier groups as well.  :wink: . Unless there are "laws" against it. 

Great! Then we only need three more? 

No, probably Four more cause tiink outed:

I'm gonna have to pull out of this mate sorry! 

1. Leyrann

2. Talmanes

3. Ironeyes

4. Shad_

5. RTE 

6. Tiinker H3ro

7. Niniel

8. Wifi

though if dya plays it could be 3 needed.  However, she was a very iffy maybe or so I thought. :dry:

considering it. Just not sure yet

Maybe:

1. Dyachei

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/74283-basic-elantris-mafia-town-and-basel-win/page-1

You did pretty well for having randed scum your first go round

I just read through the first 2 days, very generous if you to say I did well lol. I definitely wasn't prepared to be Maria my first game, but I would be now. I've been playing a game called resistance a lot recently, and I'm getting better at fake logic and lying lol

Don't be so hard on yourself. It's not easy to start out as a wolf and you pulled it off nicely. The newbie card play was masterful, as it allowed you to get Mish lynched and give your team an extra night kill. 

Truth be told I think I accidentally stacked that game for the town when I designed it. I underestimated the power of masons in such a small setup, so giving the mafia a watcher wasn't enough to offset it like I thought it would be. And I didn't realize how dangerous I had made the 3rd party role. If I were to do it again I'd ditch the masons and the watcher, make the vig a one-shot, and make the survivor's bulletproof/investigation immune one-shot as well. 

Still, it was a fun game to watch from an informed perspective. Basel alternated between making me bite my nails off and just sit back and admire him with that insane sensor gambit.