DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trump vs Clinton 2016 Mafia - Trump Wins - Game Over

Pralaya

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested, but I have rather limited experience with more complex Mafia games on here. I've completed a few more basic ones, but am not sure what cults are. If you guys are ok with explaining a few things to a relative newb who thoroughly enjoys these games, then I'd be in for it

Lol my first game ever was an experimental advanced setup. You'll be fine

I"m not too worried, my first couple games here were very educational, especially when I finally got to be mafia and had access to their QT (very helpful for newer players), but there's so many nuances I still don't get, but thoroughly enjoy playing / lying to people lol. 

Don't mean to slow this down further but I really am on break from Mafia (if it had filled over the past week I wouldn't have even known about it until tonight). That being said, this is a great game for casuals who can't keep up with the Mafia forum's post count, based in the roster! Fill up!

I have time enough to mentor if you want some advice along the way h3ro.

Don't mean to slow this down further but I really am on break from Mafia (if it had filled over the past week I wouldn't have even known about it until tonight). That being said, this is a great game for casuals who can't keep up with the Mafia forum's post count, based in the roster! Fill up!

I have time enough to mentor if you want some advice along the way h3ro.

Thanks Shad, that'd be appreciated, at least for a complex game like this. The basic ones I'm good with, I even got some practice playing RL games like Resistance to brush up on my lying / scum techniques, but there's plenty of roles or twists (like the cult thing) that I haven't even heard of before