DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
DragonSpawn

Football/soccer a very interesting video including it

A bit old, but still cracks me up, felt I should share the lulz and fun to those in the world who didn't have the opportunity to watch this masterpiece yet ;D

LOL yeah i'm a huge football fan. i don't think any other footballer would have been appauled for a stunt like that.in another related article...Barcelona is the greatest team to ever grace a football field...taken from an offical poll by barcelona fans to other barcelona fans!

i'll agree with the latter but soccer players are'nt jokes unless you consider someone getting headbutted funny...i guess you have a point besides swimmers dive i don't see anyone complaining about that

it was a crude joke. diving is'nt very sporting but most football players and fans take it as second nature its unfair to call the greatest and most popular sport in the world a joke just because of something that might happen once or twice in a game.

I'm sure you've all seen this before, but being American, I only figured out that Vinnie Jones was a REAL footballer after Mean Machine came out...! :oops: But anyway, my favorite pic from a real match...

29e0_1.jpg