DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

my theory

Bobster

Well tis is a theory bout Elayne. And as you all know as Min had them viewings that she will live to give birth to them kids. I say she will die giving birth, c'mon everyone would love that... what was the chance to survive child birth back in them days anyway... The kida are healthy and living BUT SHES NOT muahaha... well tis more like a dream of mine really... but it possible

I don't think so. But as to your theory, I disagree. Min also had a viewing in Eye of the World of her, Avienda, and Elayne standing around Rand's funeral bier, which means she will live at least to his death. Rand can't die until Tarmon Gaidon. Therefore, I don't think Elayne is going to die, and I hope she doesn't.

All three women are going to live. No doubt about it. All three ta'veran too, I think. The fate of one is the fate of all three, and I know Mat isn't going to die because RJ is going to write a book just about Mat and Tuon. So, if he lives, all three must live. My personal opinion there. I'm also a believer in the whole body-switch theory, so it doesn't have to be the body that survives.

It seems unlikely, unless Elayne gives birth in the middle of the woods with no channelers around her at all. More likely, there will be at least one AS there who is somewhat proficient with Healing, and so she should be fine.

OTOH, she may end up giving birth in the middle of TG, so who knows what could happen.

I think she'll live though.

Of Rand's harem, I would say Min is most likely to die, since she would only have, say, 20-30 years before she starts getting/looking old, while Rand and Avi and Elayne are still young. Then it will just be awkward as Rand slowly watches her wrinkle up and die. Plus, she has had a disproportionate amount of time with Rand. So I think she will die tragically, and Rand will live out his life married to Avi and Elayne.

Guest Abaddon

I hope that him and lews therin finally merge, and lose there minds like the kinslayer did, and kill min, elayne and aviendah. And once rand realises what hes done, it drives him even harded to destroy the Dark one.

I always thought Rand would lose his ability to channel the power after TG and go into to retirement with Min. Elayne and Avienda would be off doing their worldly thing. One or both of Elayne and Rand's children would come and visit him in the next series. What a pleasant end. I'm reading Rand's POV and he really doesn't like the fact he can channel. He didn't seem to be to bothered by not feeling the source when he was in Far Madding. Oh well, just a thought.

I think she'll live though.

Of Rand's harem' date=' I would say Min is most likely to die, since she would only have, say, 20-30 years before she starts getting/looking old, while Rand and Avi and Elayne are still young. Then it will just be awkward as Rand slowly watches her wrinkle up and die. Plus, she has had a disproportionate amount of time with Rand. So I think she will die tragically, and Rand will live out his life married to Avi and Elayne.[/color']

• 2 weeks later...

No wait. One's a boy and one's a girl. The boy will grow up to fight the evil lord only to find out it's his father! :shock: Sorry, I couldn't resist. I bought my 10 year old son all six of the Star Wars movies last weekend and we've of course had to watch them.

I'm agaisnt the Avi artificial pregnancy. I think Rand sent the Aiel over to Arad Doman is becuase he knows Graendal or some Forsaken is over there. So he goes over kills Graendal "talks" with Avi and there you have it! :)

Archived