DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
BFG

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

Soohsiguser.png
09-06-2016
06:21 PM ET (US)

Seems we need someone high in post count who is able to irritate a few players to generate tons of content to clear people.

BFGsiguser.png
09-06-2016
06:33 PM ET (US)

/m261 send out the Zander signal?

<3 <3 <3

well to be fair I am  a pretty Villagery husband. and ofc hallia accepts me for it

FTFY

You would have made it better, Zander.

And I personally would have liked it if Zander was playing  :tongue:

NynGOAT

:wub: :wub: :wub:

You were missed <3

<3 <3 <3

Nikon the game is over

I said Zander :P although I guess he's gonna finish reading through before responding to new stuff XD

I actually meant to ask, while we're on the subject of points. Am I an official member of BR or not? I still can't see the shadow boards even though u was promised that I get my old rank back

Mod(30 points):

BFG

Winning team (20 points):

Turin

Clov 

Tress

Losing team (15 points): 

Alanna

Dice

Nyn

Sooh

Talmanes

Katiora

Pral

Ironeyes

Hallia

Wildfire

Sub outs (5 points):

Leyrann

Niniel

Edited by Sooh

Mod(30 points):

BFG

Winning team (20 points):

Turin/Niniel

Clov 

Tress

Losing team (15 points): 

Alanna

Dice

Nyn

Sooh

Talmanes

Leyrann/Kat

Pral

Ironeyes

Hallia

Wildfire

Kat subbed in for Leyrann

Turin subbed in for Niniel

Np. I usually use the OP to make the points lists, so that's what I went by this time. I never remember games that ended more than two days ago.

Does someone want to tell Zander the games over and he can stop catching up now? :laugh:

sadface.gif

Nikon the game is over

Cory Nikon is almost done catching up in WE leave him alone meanie!!!!

lolololololol

all that delay for THAT???  

SERIOUSLY???

clov if u seriously dragged this out for days so you could delete 4 posts because ure scared they might help people figure you out in future thats REALLY weak.

@BFG 

I am of the opinion that the mafia QT should be an auto release thing. It is part of the game! It is directly influenced and also influences the game and allows people a way of judging their actions effects that you dont get IN game.