DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't trying to evaluate it.  If I'm not mistaken, you prefer to ease into a game rather than rushing into the actual gameplay, and saying you like her when I didn't even remember her being in the game isn't something that makes me feel good about you.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in a flurry of bad storytelling and shoddy logic Alanna the ANtagonising, NOisy INGenue is confirmed as an ADVENTURER but really you should have seen this coming, it's in the name...

Please don't pretend edit the moderator post to make yourself look like confirmed town.

Yep.  That's what happened here.  Definitely not me being an idiot and forgetting that.   :unsure:

DAY 1 VoteCount

Dice (2): Nyn, Hallia

Nyn (2): Dice, Clov

Clov (1): Ironeyes

Not voting (8): Alanna, Leyrann, Niniel, Pral, Sooh, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

I almost wanted to play it out and lead you on and see how sus of me you would get but I don't have the energy for that and proving myself right brings me more joy in the long run.

I have half the nerve to say that no scum would forget there's a confirmed town in the game but you're Clov and you could easily play that angle.

I almost wanted to play it out and lead you on and see how sus of me you would get but I don't have the energy for that and proving myself right brings me more joy in the long run.

I have half the nerve to say that no scum would forget there's a confirmed town in the game but you're Clov and you could easily play that angle.

I'm glad I could do that for you. :laugh:

...Thanks, I guess?  I don't think I've ever tried to derpclear myself as scum, but I really have no idea.

We're allowed to unvote in this game, right? The way I read the rules makes it seem like it's allowed, but not necessary. And joke votes shouldn't stay on someone for more than one vote count cause that's just dumb.

*insert Skype side eyes emoticon here*

[v]Ironeyes[/v]

Worried about how you're perceived?

Nah, just personal policy. Or you could say habit I guess. 

If you were to place a serious vote right now, gun to your head, where would it go?

Tough question. Let me reread the game and get back to you in five minutes or so. 

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info. 

We're allowed to unvote in this game, right? The way I read the rules makes it seem like it's allowed, but not necessary. And joke votes shouldn't stay on someone for more than one vote count cause that's just dumb. 

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info. 

Consistent?

Yeah.  He took his joke vote off the board quickly and didn't put it anywhere else.  That makes me think he's one of those people that prefer to ease their way into a game.  

It makes sense that he'd be opposed to somebody doing the opposite.  I'd be more concerned if he didn't dislike it.

So I take it this is just your normal play style?

I...don't know how to answer that.  I pretty much just write things.   :unsure:

Pretty much everybody else in the game has played with me.  Ask them.  Except Nyn, she'll just insult me :sad:

Archived