DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realize that Dice had that many votes btw. Going to OMGUS Niniel instead.

Unvote

Vote: Niniel

What's the purpose of this vote?

The purpose was exactly what you see. I wanted to unvote Dice, and at the same time I felt Niniel's reaction was a bit abrupt when she jumped me for what I thought was an obvious joke. Since then upon reread and stuff I just feel like Niniel has been acting strange this game. She seems to take things very seriously, and her latest being happy with her vote on me with no more explanation than that reads strange and almost oportunistic to me. 

At the time of the vote though, OMGUS, like I said.

On phone so won't quote.

I thought it would be obvious to some why I questioned the votes on Nyn but maybe I was wrong in my assumptions.

Alanna, you left me out on your list. :(

(And why don't you like Laine?)

I have no problem with you questioning the votes.  I have some issue with how you went about it.  Mine wasn't super serious, nor was it really super jokey - it was just there for the sake of having SOMETHING happen.  But your reaction to it made it seem like you weren't even considering the possibility I didn't want to kill Nyn.  That's weird given where we're at.

[unvote]

The only people I'm opposed to lynching today are Alanna and Nyn at this point.  I probably wouldn't vote Sooh because I mostly agree with what she's saying.  Just the way that she's kind of going about things...I don't know....rubs me the wrong way?

*rubs Clov another way*

I feel like if nobody stirs the pot a little we won't get any action at all. I don't mind stirring. 

Yeah, I suppose.  It just feels unnatural, beyond just going out of your way to make something happen.

On a side note....If you think I'm going to sit here and accept you obviously baiting me like that, you're right. :tongue:

I haven't had a chance to be on much this weekend and I'm never super active on D1 as I'm not much for joke votes. I am tempted to vote WiFi though because I've been having all kinds if problems with my WiFi...

So far I don't have that much of a read on anyone. Nyn I'm leaning Town.

Sooh I'm not sure yet, seems to be working at solving though which is usually a good sign.

Dice I pretty much always read scum but he hasn't done anything suspicious so far(besides liking vegimite).

WiFi I played one game with and so I feel like she is playing similarly as before.

Why are you leaning town on me?

What was the game you played with Wifi and what were your respective roles in it? Also what's similar? Ie she hasn't really done anything here that I've seen aside from saying she has norhting to say so far. And telling players to engage her with questions instead.

I gave a few people some town cred on page one for mentioning paper/pencil/apple. So I can see that influencing some

On phone so won't quote.

I thought it would be obvious to some why I questioned the votes on Nyn but maybe I was wrong in my assumptions.

Alanna, you left me out on your list. :(
(And why don't you like Laine?)

Oops I don't know why I forgot you.

Personal reason.

How is Sooh's strange behaviour my fault?

Just some friendly interplay between you two, not sure how her behavior would be in isolation. Also it's just fun to blame you for things

Got my notebook and pencil :D

Okay. So this was Nyn´s first post. I obviously felt it was townie and thus wondered why people would vote her at all. (Joke votes, placeholders or whatever.) I was looking for people that wanted to follow or oppose them. Noone did, so meh. 

Sooh could of course be right, mafia could have knowledge of this, and if that is the case then it´s a moo point anyway. 

The reason I´m voting Sooh is that it looked like she was willing to vote just anyone and I felt this was weird coming from her. Has anyone seen this from Sooh before? Town or mafia?

787c3f7da8fe306975f590b5a8085277.jpg

@Nyn - I'm leaning Town on you for the same reason Niniel is, which makes me lean Town on her too. I went backed and checked and I don't see any mention of paper and pad in the OP. It could have gone to everyone, but at least for D1 assuming it was the Town PM makes sense.

I played a game with WiFi here at the BT (you were also in it I believe) I was VT she was Vig. She seems to still be getting the hang of it. She got a bit more aggressive as the game went on but her posts there and here seem genuine. Only one game so not a perfect meta by any means.

Dice jumping on Niniel makes me a bit suspicious but he does stuff like that a lot to get reactions so I'm trying not to read into it too hard. I was way suspicious if his play in that same last game too but IIRC he was the Doc.

Got my notebook and pencil :D

Okay. So this was Nyn´s first post. I obviously felt it was townie and thus wondered why people would vote her at all. (Joke votes, placeholders or whatever.) I was looking for people that wanted to follow or oppose them. Noone did, so meh. 

Sooh could of course be right, mafia could have knowledge of this, and if that is the case then it´s a moo point anyway. 

The reason I´m voting Sooh is that it looked like she was willing to vote just anyone and I felt this was weird coming from her. Has anyone seen this from Sooh before? Town or mafia?

787c3f7da8fe306975f590b5a8085277.jpg

I'm willing to joke vote anyone, yes. I have no idea how you wouldn't take that as a joke. It's baffling to me. 

@Nyn - I'm leaning Town on you for the same reason Niniel is, which makes me lean Town on her too. I went backed and checked and I don't see any mention of paper and pad in the OP. It could have gone to everyone, but at least for D1 assuming it was the Town PM makes sense.

I played a game with WiFi here at the BT (you were also in it I believe) I was VT she was Vig. She seems to still be getting the hang of it. She got a bit more aggressive as the game went on but her posts there and here seem genuine. Only one game so not a perfect meta by any means.

Dice jumping on Niniel makes me a bit suspicious but he does stuff like that a lot to get reactions so I'm trying not to read into it too hard. I was way suspicious if his play in that same last game too but IIRC he was the Doc.

You're leaning town on Niniel because she's leaning town on Nyn for the same reason you are?

That sounds thin.

Any thoughts on me?

DAY 1 VoteCount

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Sooh (1): Niniel

Niniel (2): Sooh, Dice

Not voting (9): Clov, Hallia, Ironeyes, Katiora, Nyn, Pral, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

Archived