DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again.

Is it great to play with me again too? IS IT!?

Of course. :)

I like Nyn and Niniel thus far

I like you too. :D

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info.

I went to bed early.

Dice, is your vote on Nyn a joke vote?

Clov, what is your reason for voting Nyn?

What makes you think mine's not? It was like a four day long phase with no hammer. I see no point in having my actual "intended' vote on the board at this stage.

Ok. So it is a joke vote. Didn't know and that's why I asked.

I have no idea if Sooh being weird (in a fun way) is a good or bad sign, but it's entertaining me, so I'll allow it.

Kind of liking Nyn at this point.

Agree on both points. I've never seen Sooh like this.

You don't even know how much this made me chuckle. 

Thank you! 

I kind of was gonna make a reads list but then was like wait...hardly anyone been on including myself.  :dry: so scrapped that idea...now its almost suppertime so won't be on for about half an hour or so...I'm not good at starting conversations, but if you have any questions for me just give me a shout and I will answer...

Ok, so, Alanna is cleared. We all know that. 

At first I took the apples Niniel mentioned to be a hint to some sort of power or item she might have, but I see it's in the initial writeup so it may not mean much.

Nyn, if you HAD TO change your vote right now, who would you go for?

Ironeyes hasn't done much in terms of game related stuff yet. It seems to be mostly chitchat, at least up until that whole "unvote" business. Looking forward to deeper reads.

I realize why I remembered that there were votes on Nyn now. This came right before I started joking around today.

Is it great to play with me again too?  IS IT!?

TBH, Clovr, I'd vote you. Niniel and Wifi are pinging me extremely faintly for posting once or twice and vanishing again, but your rush to put the pressure on and move the game immediately from "day one lighthearted" to serious whispers scum trying to earn some early towncred by appearing proactive. But even though you're technically on top of my suspect list I don't want to place a serious vote until later, when I have more info.

I went to bed early. 

Slightly iffy how Niniel is taking me so seriously here.

Tress seems rather introverted, but I know she's not at home this weekend so I'll give her space.

I totally agree with those who say they like Nyn this game. 

We need more from

6. The heroic Pral
7. Leyrann the legendary
8. Talmanes the brave

No change :)

And play nicely <3

DAY 1 VoteCount

Dice (2): Nyn, Hallia

Nyn (2): Dice, Clov

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Sooh (1): Niniel

Niniel (1): Sooh

Not voting (6): Ironeyes, Leyrann, Pral, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

I don't think Ley and Pral even checked in so they need to show up first. Talamanes, I think, only had an hi OP. So yeah.

Who I'd vote right now? I don't have anything concrete. I did sorta raise my eyebrow at Tina questioning dice and Chris on their vote on me, when I feel like it was fairly obvious those were joke votes. And of course the obvious question that comes to my mind is why didn't she question mine and Halli's votes on dice. They were also obvious joke votes, imo... but if she legitimately is unable to tell the difference (which I question) I'd expect her to inquire on those too. Then again.... if she's liking me so far, I guess it makes sense for her to take interest on the votes on me specifically. So a bit of eyebrow raising with a sprinkle of ???. Nothing concrete. 

You (ie sooh) were kinda weirding me out with that post of voting me cause it felt maybe a little awkward? but you sounded a bit better since so we'll see.  :wink:

Basically yes. I just thought I'd give people a talking point with that post. 

It's also the weekend, so I'm not surprised it's slow. Just hope it'll be more active come next week.

I kind of was gonna make a reads list but then was like wait...hardly anyone been on including myself. :dry: so scrapped that idea...now its almost suppertime so won't be on for about half an hour or so...I'm not good at starting conversations, but if you have any questions for me just give me a shout and I will answer...

This... doesnt seem right to me? I admittedly have very little playing experience with WiFi, but I paid a decent amount of attention to her in that Caesar game to see how she progressed (okay, it was mostly so I could admire her mentor's performance ) and I don't think she really had trouble generating conversion there or in Spirited Away.

She's not like Zander or Cory who just fill the thread, but she wasn't basicslly reactionary.

Not ready to write Wifi off yet, mainly because I haven't seen her as scum and I don't see that the stuff she has posted so far has been damning, but will keep an eye on her. 

At first I took the apples Niniel mentioned to be a hint to some sort of power or item she might have, but I see it's in the initial writeup so it may not mean much.

Ironeyes hasn't done much in terms of game related stuff yet. It seems to be mostly chitchat, at least up until that whole "unvote" business. Looking forward to deeper reads.

I realize why I remembered that there were votes on Nyn now. This came right before I started joking around today.

I went to bed early.

Tress seems rather introverted, but I know she's not at home this weekend so I'll give her space.

We need more from

6. The heroic Pral

7. Leyrann the legendary

8. Talmanes the brave

I like just about everything about this post. Part of the reason I liked Nyn was her qurstion to you about knowing she had votes. It just seemed like such a natural, off the hip response. But I didn't want to say that until you answered.

I went back to fact check and it pretty much went how you said, so I don't have any issue with your explanation.

Only thing that really stands out to me is your list. I don't disagree that we need more (or something at all, really :dry:) from them. Just think you could add a name or two...

Not ready to write Wifi off yet, mainly because I haven't seen her as scum and I don't see that the stuff she has posted so far has been damning, but will keep an eye on her.

I don't think she HAS been scum, which is exactly why I'm worried about her being notably different from what I've seen of her as town.

I kind of was gonna make a reads list but then was like wait...hardly anyone been on including myself. :dry: so scrapped that idea...now its almost suppertime so won't be on for about half an hour or so...I'm not good at starting conversations, but if you have any questions for me just give me a shout and I will answer...

This... doesnt seem right to me? I admittedly have very little playing experience with WiFi, but I paid a decent amount of attention to her in that Caesar game to see how she progressed (okay, it was mostly so I could admire her mentor's performance ) and I don't think she really had trouble generating conversion there or in Spirited Away.

She's not like Zander or Cory who just fill the thread, but she wasn't basicslly reactionary.

I guess I will confess:  I am in another game as well.  :blush: the other one started on wednesday.  with how the games were like months in start ups I didn't think the two would start at the same time...and I'm addicted....but thats all I can say... :blush: you know the rules....however as far as starting convo...other MORE VOCAL players were in those games *cough* zander *cough* lenlo *cough* that I could pick from their stuff and figure out my own scenarios...that isn't happening here.

I went to bed early.

We need more from

6. The heroic Pral

7. Leyrann the legendary

8. Talmanes the brave

I like just about everything about this post. Part of the reason I liked Nyn was her qurstion to you about knowing she had votes. It just seemed like such a natural, off the hip response. But I didn't want to say that until you answered.

I went back to fact check and it pretty much went how you said, so I don't have any issue with your explanation.

Only thing that really stands out to me is your list. I don't disagree that we need more (or something at all, really :dry:) from them. Just think you could add a name or two...

Of course, but out of those three two haven't posted and the third has one post so those were the most glaring.

Archived