DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And next time, if you allow scum to withhold the scum QT then the people on the DT should be given the same courtesy. Maybe I didn't want the scum team to see what I said in the DT.

I've always treated DT as an open spec thread, I can start seperating dead players from spectators, but it seems less friendly :unsure:

Most games I always give mafia or masons/lovers/hydra/other in game QTs the option of it being public or not

I guess scum don't want us to witness just how well they slank.

It isn't our fault town did such a good job of lynching townies. Heck I think we weren't on an actual lynch until tress voted Kat.

Yes, kinda hard to lynch scum when they just don't post. Great tactic. Keep it up!

I guess scum don't want us to witness just how well they slank.

It isn't our fault town did such a good job of lynching townies. Heck I think we weren't on an actual lynch until tress voted Kat.

Yes, kinda hard to lynch scum when they just don't post. Great tactic. Keep it up!

We posted enough apparently.

I only have certain times I can post and without night talk it limits the ability to do catch ups.

Hydra and mentor QTs are different. Lovers/ Masons/ Neighbors/ Mafia/ DT is a different matter.

Hydra isn't that different from a lover/mason/neighbour QT imo :p

And the DT is different to the others (again imo)

But fair enough I'll try to remember to add a post at the start of the dead thread saying it will be released

DAY 1 VoteCount

Dice (1): Nyn

Nyn (1): Clov

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Sooh (1): Niniel

Niniel (1): Sooh

Zander(1): Dice

Not voting (7): Hallia, Ironeyes, Katiora, Pral, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

Wait was I in this game???

My town telling is GOAT

Seems like a Zander type post

confusedface.gif

I'm hereish. I need to reread the whole thread luckily there's no Zander so it won't be THAT bad, but it'll prolly be tomorrow. I'm pooped :(

Just finished a re-read, and can I say I'm pretty glad Zander wasn't in this game or I would have never finished before I passed out >.>  (love you Zanderiffic.... :wub: )

Quick and dirty reads before bed - I can expand on things in the morning and try to stay current while at work...

sadface.gif

And I personally would have liked it if Zander was playing  :tongue:

NynGOAT

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived