DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clovr: that means you think there's four  mafia: dice/hallia/tress/turin????

No, I'm saying that leaves four potentials for three slots.  The possible teams are

-Dice/Hallia/Tress

-Dice/Hallia/Turin

-Dice/Tress/Turin

-Hallia/Tress/Turin

I think their interactions pretty much since he came into the game make it obvious that the two of them aren't working together.  In order for them to be teammates, they basically decided from the get-go they were going to do everything to make each other look bad and never actually HELP one another.  I've seen CERTAIN players do that (looking at you, Zander), but it's almost never happening here.

as for me....errr......

clovr/hallia/tress

dice/hallia/tress

yeah I can't make up my mind about you two....well....let me think about it....tress and hallia aren't voting and dice was the only one with 4 votes...then dice voted clovr...now that could mean they don't want to vote their teammate cause they've already been outed or that could mean they don't want to vote cause they think he's town... :huh: I really wish they would come in and play....lemme see 

@wifi

clov turin   if we have three one of tress halli  probally my Tress :(

wifi the mafia dont need to be here cause a lynch on a townie is well on its way amnd looking unlikely to be derailed

these should be huge clues that you all are lynching the wrong person

Please explain to me how you can say the bold, while thinking Turin and I are the mafia...yet we were two of the most vocal people today?

If you actually believed that, wouldn't you be suspicious of Iron, Hallia, and Tress?

as for me....errr......

clovr/hallia/tress

dice/hallia/tress

yeah I can't make up my mind about you two....well....let me think about it....tress and hallia aren't voting and dice was the only one with 4 votes...then dice voted clovr...now that could mean they don't want to vote their teammate cause they've already been outed or that could mean they don't want to vote cause they think he's town... :huh: I really wish they would come in and play....lemme see 

Not unless Iron really is the godfather? :unsure:

funny how all the tress votes dried up huh? And clov and turin never entertained anyone else for todays lynch.

if you lynch me then this town is officially stupid.

vote clov

what have you done to make me want to read you as town?

Your D1 Pral vote was sketchy as heck.

The Eod from D3 was sketchy as heck.

Today has been filled with conspiracy theories in a last ditch attempt to slip the noose one more time.

Archived