DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

[v]Nyn[/v]

One day, somebody's going to explain the whole tainted thing to me.  At which time I will promptly ignore them.

clov have you READ the Wheel of time?

No.  I thought this was a well documented fact.

I don't understand any of the other words in your post, so I just ignored them.

sigh

Taint = Yummy.

That better?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mother and sister who are chocoholics clearly took the brownies. However, my mother's name is Alana and to avoid the stigma of voting for the one confirmed townie (whose name is very similar), I will forgive them both. 

How does she pronounce her name?

Hey you used to go by Marsh right? I remember you... do you still go by Marsh or Ironeyes or Iron or Eyes? IE?

[v]Nyn[/v]

One day, somebody's going to explain the whole tainted thing to me.  At which time I will promptly ignore them.

Chris... you and Cory need to read the books if you're gonna stick around on this forum. Just sayin'... get with the program

She says it "Ah-lah-nah" with all soft A's.

I usually went by marsh but ironeyes or iron are also fine

Wow so she pronounces hers "wrong" (according to everyone who has tried to pronounce my name in the last 24 years) too... I've been told that Alana is Ah-lane-ah and Alanna is A-lawn-ah, yet I pronounce mine the reverse way, so basically Alaina.

Okay! Glad I didn't call a random person the wrong name thing haha

She gets annoyed when people say a-lane-a

ME TOO I should totally trade names with her OMG
Lol I don't think she would though. She's so attached to her name that she married a guy whose last name starts with the same letter as her maiden name. So her initials didn't change when she married my dad.

Lol I don't think she would though. She's so attached to her name that she married a guy whose last name starts with the same letter as her maiden name. So her initials didn't change when she married my dad.

>_> That was the only reason she married him? I think that's a problem, dude >_>

You town?

I like Nyn and Niniel thus far

okay, but you're gonna have to take me to a nice place if you expect me to put out. Just sayin'

:wink: I gotchuu

*take notes* Apples? Apples?! I have to trust someone with apples? Okay... :p

Hi Ironeyes! Great to play with you again. 

Is this too early for "Things that make me say, 'Hmmm....'?"

I thought she had posted more than that :sad: I fail

What are you saying hmm about Clov?

Archived