DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Danger in Demons Cove GAME OVER Villains win

BFG

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fwiw: I did not think that both games were gonna fill up as fast as they did. The other one is a bit faster paced than this one. So I have been more concentrated there. I have two windows open so I flip back and forth. I will no longer sign up for two games at once no matter how long it takes to fill.

From one who has been in 2 or 3 games at the same time before, I know how it feels. Still, you have to make sure that we can read you correctly here as well as in the other game. It's also helpful if you question others to figure out their alignment. Perhaps you see things that should be asked that we haven't asked about.

Halli, you're starting to worry me :P

thats cause shes feeling good about me. nods. I always get sus when she town reads me.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

I was pretty underwhelmed with her reason for thinking me a good vote option. She hasnt even commented on my vote of her.. Does that impact ure stubborness thought?

thats cause shes feeling good about me. nods. I always get sus when she town reads me.

She always town reads me pretty much as any alignment lol   So I don't have that personal tell. But I'm missing the joy. I'm missing the early tone commentary she usually gives out without being prompted. And her vote on Tina is just too easy... mostly cause that's the only eventful thing that's been going on.

The more I think about the whole Niniel situation the more I tend to think that her stubbornness regarding me might be a town sign. 

Agreed that Hallia seems to be not very involved, and I guess the same goes for Wifi, but they are both in another game at the moment I believe, so I will try to keep that in mind. I do hope they will prioritize this game tomorrow before EOD though.

I was pretty underwhelmed with her reason for thinking me a good vote option. She hasnt even commented on my vote of her.. Does that impact ure stubborness thought?

I still need to hear more from her. Her current thoughts seem to be focused on her vote on me. I also would like for her to answer the question about you better, because that was strange. 

DAY 1 VoteCount

Ironeyes (1): Alanna

Niniel (2): Dice, Hallia

Not voting (10): Clov, Ironeyes, Katiora, Niniel, Nyn, Pral, Sooh, Talmanes, Tress, WiFi

cya_1472508000.png

25 hours left of phase, and I feel like the D1 lynch will be random at best.

Please try guys.

Townies, you need to town tell, and scums, you need to give us a good fight and run for our money. You guys are the reason we play. 

From one who has been in 2 or 3 games at the same time before, I know how it feels. Still, you have to make sure that we can read you correctly here as well as in the other game. It's also helpful if you question others to figure out their alignment. Perhaps you see things that should be asked that we haven't asked about.

Thing is you guys already asked the questions I would have asked :dry: Its upon seeing their answers that I come up with extra questions and stuff...but nobody's been around to answer your questions and those that have...I haven't had any extra questions for...if I did I would've asked. I am not a good convo starter unless its a topic I know something about or have an opinion about even if I don't know anything about it :dry: 

Good afternoon... evening...whatever the heck time it is where you lovely people are.  

I just got home, going to get a few chores done and sit down to re-read and finally get to play this game without feeling like I'm ignoring friends or being climbed on by toddlers wanting to use my phone.  :tongue:

I'll just be climbed on by cats who haven't seen me in a couple of days instead :laugh:

So I finally found that sample PM, that changes things a bit.

I still am leaning Townie and Niniel as her thoughts of "well Nyn posted about a pencil and pad and that was in my PM as a Townie so she's probably Town" (paraphrase) mirrored my exact thoughts so seem genuine.

@Sooh - I'm not really sure on you. You have been posting reads which I like but I'm wary of you. More of a gut feeling than anything else.

Archived